Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Proposing via HD boards?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #46
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,425
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Jokes? I thought you were telling the truth.
Well it's funny because it's true.

Preemptive side note: I am not bitter because in the past year my two closest friends have gotten engaged and in turn spent less time hanging out with me. I'm sure they'll be really ****ing happy and I wish those pretentious a******s all the best. **** them I mean best wishes and a lifetime of happiness..........and a crash off a cliff. Seriously I'm not bitter at all.
__________________
"Hey baby, wake up from your a sleep." -Zlad

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #47
F the Shannys

 
CrazyCanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,873
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Keep your priorities straight hombre. Make sure you're online by midnight to start the game day thread
Damn right!! Good work SS. Nice to see one of the mods is doing their job.

Edit: I am single and bitter like Dirtbag. The Skins are all I have. Don't fck this up Pigskins.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #48
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,693
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Propose with the box. Sans ring.
Ahhh, Knocked Up. Great movie.
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #49
Registered User
 
Pigskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 537
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!
Pigskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #50
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskins View Post
Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!
Congratulations bro.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #51
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,693
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskins View Post
Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!
Big props. Congrats. Good dessert always helps ease the worst decision of your life ;-)
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:24 AM   #52
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Congrats
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #53
Impact Rookie
 
VegasSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 551
Grats.
VegasSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #54
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,961
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskins View Post
Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!

Nice job,this will also sit well with the soon to be "in-laws"!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #55
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskins View Post
Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!

Congrats!

Only downside, now you'll be expected to take her to a pricey steak house every anniversary. Look what have you done to yourself!

Seriously, congrats and good luck. It's popular to talk bad about marriage but if she's the one for you, nothing is better than being married.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #56
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,961
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskins View Post
Ruth Chris is awesome, they put it on an awesome complimentary dessert!!! She said yes and now it's almost game day thread time!!

Again Congrats,just a couple of small things to keep in mind and you will be married a long time.

1) When you're wrong,admit you're wrong.

2) If you're not sure who is wrong,admit you're wrong

3) ...and when your 110% sure she is wrong,admit you're wrong

...and life with her will be great!


....been married 34 years!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #57
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Proposing via HD boards?

You have the wrong avatar.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.22805 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25