Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #181
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
That.last play was a great Nocall by the refs. Crabtree was all over that db and even pushed him to the ground.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  

Advertisements
Old 02-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #182
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,358
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

The 3rd down conversion pass took huge balls when they were 1/2 yard short, that play earned him the MVP.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #183
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Jim harbaugh is a bitch, didn't talk to CBS after the game, those of u who talked shit about belichick should say the same about JH
Jimmy is like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum. I've never laughed so hard at a grown man showing his ass like I did at Jim Harbaugh. It was ridiculous. Guy has no composure whatsoever.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #184
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,380
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Too bad we don't have a owner like this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/31/sp...emc=eta1&_r=4&
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #185
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,380
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Jim harbaugh is a bitch, didn't talk to CBS after the game, those of u who talked shit about belichick should say the same about JH
He's a big reason why I didn't want them to win. John is much more reserved (or so it seems), and Jim comes off like a huge douche bag. Very classless of him not to speak with CBS after the game. Also, I feel extra special knowing Randy Moss is 0-2 in the Super Bowl.....YYYYEEESS! **** that assclown too.

edit: add in douche bag bigot Culliver too, and no way I was pulling for the 49ers.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #186
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,358
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Jimmy is like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum. I've never laughed so hard at a grown man showing his ass like I did at Jim Harbaugh. It was ridiculous. Guy has no composure whatsoever.
Young Ditka, say what you may, the guy can coach.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #187
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,358
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com NaVorro Bowman nearly walks out of interview because of Ray Lewis
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:29 AM   #188
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,380
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread




__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 02-04-2013 at 12:37 AM.
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #189
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,069
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

I'm happy for Flacco, and that is about it. He has been the recipient of some unfair criticism in the past, and I am glad he finally was part of a team that was able to silence the critics.

Personally, I wanted the 49ers to win, mostly so Ray Lewis wouldn't go out with a win...but at least he is going out... I really cannot wait for Ray Lewis to go away. For someone who preaches TEAM, he sure comes across as a self-centered Jack@$$. Winning the Superbowl is the ultimate TEAM accomplishment in pro football, but he always seems to turn the attention to himself. Happy retirement Ray - maybe some Deer hunting in the future?
Chief X_Phackter is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #190
The Starter
 
donofriose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,755
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
And once again the Redskins have beaten the super bowl champion and for the past 7 straight years we've played the eventual super bowl champ in the regular season.
Hasn't every team in the NFC East played the eventual superbowl champions the past seven years? Except for the Giants because they actually won it?
donofriose is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #191
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Incould care less who won except that inreally don't want Carlos Rodgers/Rogers to get a ring or atleast not get anring before the Redskins do. So I'm excited the 49ers did not win.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #192
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,069
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
Hasn't every team in the NFC East played the eventual superbowl champions the past seven years? Except for the Giants because they actually won it?
True...not much of an "accomplishment".

Nor is beating the eventual superbowl champ. It doesn't mean much. They may have lost that one game, but they had a much better season altogether, and obviously won the games that made a difference.
Chief X_Phackter is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #193
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,750
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I'm happy for Flacco, and that is about it. He has been the recipient of some unfair criticism in the past, and I am glad he finally was part of a team that was able to silence the critics.

Personally, I wanted the 49ers to win, mostly so Ray Lewis wouldn't go out with a win...but at least he is going out... I really cannot wait for Ray Lewis to go away. For someone who preaches TEAM, he sure comes across as a self-centered Jack@$$. Winning the Superbowl is the ultimate TEAM accomplishment in pro football, but he always seems to turn the attention to himself. Happy retirement Ray - maybe some Deer hunting in the future?
Last time I checked, it is the media all over Ray Lewis. Just like the media was all over Bettis when he retired (and it was ALL about him).
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:31 AM   #194
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,069
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Last time I checked, it is the media all over Ray Lewis. Just like the media was all over Bettis when he retired (and it was ALL about him).
Well, I am glad you checked that last time; and BTW, Bettis and Lewis = Apples and Oranges.

If it weren't for the media, I guess no one would really know just how much of a self-centered hypocrite he really is... "my team, my teamates, god, faith, no weapon, I didn't kill anyone... hey watch me dance... it's all about me baby, do you see me, look...watch me come out of the tunnel...see ME?


Go, just GO away already.


No doubt he has been a good linebacker for many years, I guess I am just tired of it and this last year seems ever-so tiresome.
Chief X_Phackter is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #195
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,750
Re: Ravens v. Niners Super Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Well, I am glad you checked that last time; and BTW, Bettis and Lewis = Apples and Oranges.

If it weren't for the media, I guess no one would really know just how much of a self-centered hypocrite he really is... "my team, my teamates, god, faith, no weapon, I didn't kill anyone... hey watch me dance... it's all about me baby, do you see me, look...watch me come out of the tunnel...see ME?


Go, just GO away already.


No doubt he has been a good linebacker for many years, I guess I am just tired of it and this last year seems ever-so tiresome.
Really, how different is it? Is it just because you don't like Lewis? If I remember correctly, the media made that Super Bowl ALL about Jerome Bettis. It was even made worst by the fact that that particular Super Bowl was played in Bettis hometown.

The media is going to take a story and blow it up to get ratings. If you don't want to hear about it, then turn off the TV, Twitter, Facebook, etc., etc. The media is always going to have a Ray Lewis, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, and a Tom Brady that they are going to go overboard in their coverage.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27356 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25