Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #196
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,718
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Skinz, just watched the video. Man, he is the same guy he was in college. There are definitely a couple of times he needed to protect himself and didn't even going back to college. That aside his game has transferred completely to the NFL.

He is awesome.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 05-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #197
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

RG2 is reminding me of that annoying little league parent who wants the coach to listen to him more. He needs to zip it.

The media is also overblowing this whole shanahan Griffin fiasco. It's nothing, but the media has to make a story about a high profile athlete.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #198
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Shanahan on RG3: “very special,” can be one of the best ever | ProFootballTalk
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 05:38 AM   #199
Impact Rookie
 
Skinzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 768
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

RGIII sent fans wedding gift thank-you notes (Photo)

They sent thank you notes for the wedding gifts (at least one). It looks like his fiancee, Rebecca, wrote the note with RG3 signing it on the top flap. Do egotistical 20 year olds do this kind of thing? They are a classy couple, glad they are apart of the Redskins organization.

So what journalist will be the first one to say that these thank you letters are a clear sign that RG3 and Shanny's relationship is in tatters and cant be repaired? It seems thats where everything is steered lately.
Skinzman is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #200
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,881
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinzman View Post
RGIII sent fans wedding gift thank-you notes (Photo)

They sent thank you notes for the wedding gifts (at least one). It looks like his fiancee, Rebecca, wrote the note with RG3 signing it on the top flap. Do egotistical 20 year olds do this kind of thing? They are a classy couple, glad they are apart of the Redskins organization.

So what journalist will be the first one to say that these thank you letters are a clear sign that RG3 and Shanny's relationship is in tatters and cant be repaired? It seems thats where everything is steered lately.
This goes for every athlete/star actor/high politician:

how can anyone live under that microscope. Don't get me wrong, the thank you note was indeed classy, but does it need to be worthy of news.

I can't imagine living a life where the smallest details are put into public light for praise and/or scrutiny. Craziness would most surely ensue.

For that, props to Griffin and his fiancee both for seemingly thriving in that light.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #201
Camp Scrub
 
CarrollsCove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
RG2 is reminding me of that annoying little league parent who wants the coach to listen to him more. He needs to zip it.

The media is also overblowing this whole shanahan Griffin fiasco. It's nothing, but the media has to make a story about a high profile athlete.
haha Yea I agree with that.
CarrollsCove is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #202
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

I hear he's moving quite well so far during OTAs.
12thMan is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #203
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Robert Griffin III starts doing cross-field sprints | ProFootballTalk
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #204
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

He is going to be ready by Training camp easily. Its just going to be a matter of how much Preseason action the Shanahans will allow him to have.
scowan is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #205
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,521
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowan View Post
He is going to be ready by Training camp easily. Its just going to be a matter of how much Preseason action the Shanahans will allow him to have.
I would guess he won't play a snap in the preseason and they will limit him somewhat in camp as well. Maybe split the snaps with Cousins. No sense in pushing things.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #206
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,881
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

The comment section of that article is truly ridiculous. Either absolute hate, or unconditional praise. Pretty sure there will always be a devoted hater group for him based on how much media attn he gets.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #207
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,521
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
The comment section of that article is truly ridiculous. Either absolute hate, or unconditional praise. Pretty sure there will always be a devoted hater group for him based on how much media attn he gets.
Comments on PFT are 90% trash.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #208
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Comments on PFT are 90% trash.
So are their opinion articles.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #209
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I would guess he won't play a snap in the preseason and they will limit him somewhat in camp as well. Maybe split the snaps with Cousins. No sense in pushing things.
I agree. Wouldn't totally shock me if he sat for the Philly game out of precaution. Sounds like he'll be ready though.
12thMan is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #210
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,521
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I agree. Wouldn't totally shock me if he sat for the Philly game out of precaution. Sounds like he'll be ready though.
He's either ready to go week 1 or he'll sit out more than 1 game.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26071 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25