Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #226
The Starter
 
SirLK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,549
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
this may sound like a joke but im 100% serious ..

every time i hear or get reminded of RG3 i get a flutterring sensation in my heart and butterflies in my stomach just visualizing and dreaming of his 1st regular season snap this season ..

its weird.

it makes me feel weird. am i alil gay? do i over-value sports? am i using sports to fill a major void in my life? i know my obsession w sports has always had a negative impact on my relationships and my fiance has voiced her displeasure many a times . . im just thankful that all us guys got together and agreed that we are going to heavily push the notion that guys compulsively obsessing over sports is 100% normal and that if one of our ladies did want to leave us her only option would just be other guys also obsessing about sports so she might as well just stick with us since she already put in years of work getting us to lift the toilet seat or not leaving dirty dishes in the basement .... with all that said, i think i am a sports addict.

i even sit there and watch the keno horse races when i didnt make a bet.
I can somewhat relate to you there. Every time I watch the Redskins,( I'm particularly thinking about Griffin's 76 yard TD run against Minnesota) I get all choked up, and like you, I get butterflies in my stomach.
It's the same way when I step onto a field with a bunch of friends getting ready to play a pick-up football game. I get weak in the legs, and I feel like I can hardly control myself, like I own the world.


Yeah, it's a little weird, but, still, I think it's normal. I think most true sports fans feel the same way about their particular team or sport.
__________________
"[Trent Murphy] is not going to stand there and be your b****. Be a gentleman, open doors for women, but when s*** hits the fan, he wants to whip you." - Jerry Murphy

Keep the name.
SirLK26 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 06-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #227
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,896
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
Love it!
Cannot afford to lose the.....threat of Robert running. Even the....possibility of Robert running with it scares the crap out of defenses.
And naturally does all kinds of nice "keeping the D honest" and at home.
Yeah, our passing game won't be as effective if we can't keep the LBs/SSs frozen with our play-action.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #228
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
this may sound like a joke but im 100% serious ..

every time i hear or get reminded of RG3 i get a flutterring sensation in my heart and butterflies in my stomach just visualizing and dreaming of his 1st regular season snap this season ..

its weird.

it makes me feel weird. am i alil gay? do i over-value sports? am i using sports to fill a major void in my life? i know my obsession w sports has always had a negative impact on my relationships and my fiance has voiced her displeasure many a times . . im just thankful that all us guys got together and agreed that we are going to heavily push the notion that guys compulsively obsessing over sports is 100% normal and that if one of our ladies did want to leave us her only option would just be other guys also obsessing about sports so she might as well just stick with us since she already put in years of work getting us to lift the toilet seat or not leaving dirty dishes in the basement .... with all that said, i think i am a sports addict.

i even sit there and watch the keno horse races when i didnt make a bet.


But in all seriousness, I think all true skins fans get like this in some way
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #229
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,580
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

RG3 loses his preferred parking at Arby’s | ProFootballTalk

pitch forks and torches?
__________________
If anyone has tickets they cannot sell or use, please send me a PM if you would be willing to give them to me. Thank you.
over the mountain is offline  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #230
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
probably Snyder that bastard. Mlmpert gas up the truck again
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 07-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #231
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,881
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

looks like the NFL league offices are sharing in the offseason Griffin Man Crush

Quote:
Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell 9h

This pic says a lot about RG3's status at league headquarters, huh? RT @nfl: Happy #4thOfJuly!


two good twitter quotes resulting from it:

Quote:
Jae - 2/13/13 ‏@GeminiJay213 9h

I dont see #9 from that Texas team anywhere, Lol
and

Quote:
IWasHacked_ ‏@Abstract_cool 9h

Andrew Luck fans and RG3 haters probably broke their computers when they saw NFL tweet a picture of him with Brees, Peyton, and Brady lmaoo
Retweeted by HTTR24-7.com
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #232
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,520
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
looks like the NFL league offices are sharing in the offseason Griffin Man Crush





two good twitter quotes resulting from it:



and
America's QB's
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #233
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,843
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
America's QB's
Suck it tony romo!
mbedner3420 is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #234
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Where is Eli? I thought he was a top 5 QB?
scowan is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #235
Registered User
 
Gary84Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,035
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowan View Post
Where is Eli? I thought he was a top 5 QB?
He is top 5, but this is the top 4.
Gary84Clark is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #236
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
America's QB's
Americas real QB isn't there.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #237
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowan View Post
Where is Eli? I thought he was a top 5 QB?
Top 3
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #238
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary84Clark View Post
He is top 5, but this is the top 4.
Nope , top 4 is

Brady
Rogers
Eli
Peyton
5 ,well then you would have to add Brees

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 07-05-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Giantone is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #239
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,881
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Top 3
not even close. it did surprise that Rodgers wasn't on their, but this looks more like a nod to who has public popularity, and Griffin definitely is tops in that category.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #240
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
not even close. it did surprise that Rodgers wasn't on their, but this looks more like a nod to who has public popularity, and Griffin definitely is tops in that category.

Hell even I like Bob and I think as I have said before he can be one of the best but is he now , no. He has to finish a season first without getting hurt for one thing.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.45077 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25