Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #61
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,576
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Just read thru @HTTR24_7's timeline from last night, could have been the OP for this thread:

basic gist was Griffin instills motivation to play... TW played 14games on one leg, PG had a separated shoulder one game, went to the sideline had it popped in place and kept playing, Morgan blocked downfield even hurt when he saw Griffin out there blocking for Morris. I am sure there were more.

Griffin plays to win the game!
With his teammates all making sacrifices like that how could anyone expect Griffin to take himself out when he was hurting?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #62
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 45
Posts: 3,441
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
With his teammates all making sacrifices like that how could anyone expect Griffin to take himself out when he was hurting?
So True.
NYCskinfan82 is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #63
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
@rich_tandlercsn

Just at #Redskins Park. Sat. AM in April, ID'd only 1 player car in lot. Won't tell you whose it was but you can probably guess.

my guess:
Kory L.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #64
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 45
Posts: 3,441
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Rg3.
NYCskinfan82 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #65
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,616
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Robert Griffin III's jersey is top seller, sets NFL record - ESPN
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #66
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,576
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

wow, impressive
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #67
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,725
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Damn. Beat me to it. Griff is da man...
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #68
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,914
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
With his teammates all making sacrifices like that how could anyone expect Griffin to take himself out when he was hurting?
Coach should be the one to make that call, not the player, IMO. I was rooting for Griffin the whole game, but Shanny really should have yanked him when he was limpimg before the second touchdown. Hindsight 20/20 and all that. Personally, I was hoping Griff would pull thru right up till the knee gave out for good, so I don't know better myself.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #69
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,398
A bunch of bandwagon fans will be running around lol.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #70
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

I have yet to get my RG3 Jersey. I have awful luck though with my jerseys.

Bought a Santana Moss jersey, kept the tag in it incase he didn't pan out (he did, so I still have the jersey). Then I bought an Adam Archuletta jersey assuming he'd be this great safety, kept the tag in it, returned it for an Antwann Randel El jersey, he sucked, returned that for an Albert Haynesworth jersey, we all know what happened there, returned that for a Brian Orakpo jersey, he's been hurt since I've had it and trade rumors have come up with his name, but I'm going to keep it. As you can see, throwing out $100 for a jersey which I'll wear on gamedays for a player who may or may not be with the team 3 years down the road. (Yes I know Griffin will be here a long time) but I'm just worried about his injury history and that me getting his jersey will make him even more injury prone every year (I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious)
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #71
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,110
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
I have yet to get my RG3 Jersey. I have awful luck though with my jerseys.

Bought a Santana Moss jersey, kept the tag in it incase he didn't pan out (he did, so I still have the jersey). Then I bought an Adam Archuletta jersey assuming he'd be this great safety, kept the tag in it, returned it for an Antwann Randel El jersey, he sucked, returned that for an Albert Haynesworth jersey, we all know what happened there, returned that for a Brian Orakpo jersey, he's been hurt since I've had it and trade rumors have come up with his name, but I'm going to keep it. As you can see, throwing out $100 for a jersey which I'll wear on gamedays for a player who may or may not be with the team 3 years down the road. (Yes I know Griffin will be here a long time) but I'm just worried about his injury history and that me getting his jersey will make him even more injury prone every year (I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious)
I'm definitely superstitous, so I'd like to request that you stop buying jerseys. Thanks.
mooby is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #72
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
I have yet to get my RG3 Jersey. I have awful luck though with my jerseys.<SNIP>
Then, as a service to the Redskins, you should be out buying up Eagles, Cowboys and Giants jerseys. C'mon, man, be a good fan!
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #73
The Starter
 
SirLK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,553
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Then, as a service to the Redskins, you should be out buying up Eagles, Cowboys and Giants jerseys. C'mon, man, be a good fan!
That's what I was thinking! Buy a Romo, Manning, and Vick jersey. Not that Vick needs the help.
__________________
"[Trent Murphy] is not going to stand there and be your b****. Be a gentleman, open doors for women, but when s*** hits the fan, he wants to whip you." - Jerry Murphy

Keep the name.
SirLK26 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #74
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLK26 View Post
That's what I was thinking! Buy a Romo, Manning, and Vick jersey. Not that Vick needs the help.
OMFG, NO! NO! NO!

If you have this kind of magnificent power you'd better be buying all 53 of each team. And while you're at it grab the practice squad too, you can't be too careful.

Or are you only a casual fan?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #75
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
OMFG, NO! NO! NO!

If you have this kind of magnificent power you'd better be buying all 53 of each team. And while you're at it grab the practice squad too, you can't be too careful.

Or are you only a casual fan?
Find out where Mara buys his suits too.



F...MARA!
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26493 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25