Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #106
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,605
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Griffin is the man
Saying a prayer for your state. Are you ok? I know you're not far from Moore
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  

Advertisements
Old 05-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #107
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,986
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
you know, Im loving the hate from everyone. its great to be hatted on these days, especially RG3 because he is such a class act

Really aren't seeing much hate for the Redskins so I have no idea where this is coming from, most football fans think the team is making good moves.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #108
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,986
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Saying a prayer for your state. Are you ok? I know you're not far from Moore

Same here ,prayers sent your way.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #109
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,087
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Really aren't seeing much hate for the Redskins so I have no idea where this is coming from, most football fans think the team is making good moves.
you didnt see the story of the fans bashing RG3 for the wedding gifts. Anything having to do with RG3, there is massive hatte especially from our rivals.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

ó DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #110
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,986
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
you didnt see the story of the fans bashing RG3 for the wedding gifts. Anything having to do with RG3, there is massive hatte especially from our rivals.

Sorry , all I have heard is positive and admiration for him.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #111
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,359
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

I think RG3 ( and many other professional athletes) needs to cool it w/ the Twitter nonsense.
skinsfan69 is online now  
Old 05-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #112
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,238
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Well, he certainly got a lot of stuff.

__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #113
Impact Rookie
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 46
Posts: 559
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

With apologies if this came up already, but I cannot believe Stephen A. Smith is sounding off like this: Stephen A. Smith blames RGIII’s fiancee, Rebecca Liddicoat, for gift controversy

Seriously?! I think this article sums it up nicely.
calia is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #114
Special Teams
 
ashvirtually's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
With apologies if this came up already, but I cannot believe Stephen A. Smith is sounding off like this: Stephen A. Smith blames RGIIIís fiancee, Rebecca Liddicoat, for gift controversy

Seriously?! I think this article sums it up nicely.
Wow, Stephen. For every thing that you say that has merit (like you did when Rob Parker got his ass fired for saying that racial crap about Robert last year and you immediately called it out of line), you say ten times as many retarded things that further unbalance the scales.

Jesus.

You and Skip and this type of stuff that passes for the majority of "sports journalism" at ESPN these days is the main reason I despise ESPN now. NFL32 and 30 for 30 are seemingly the only things left of value on your network; the rest seems to be mostly trash and sensationalism posing as news. Very sad.
ashvirtually is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #115
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,827
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGIII View Post
People still watch ESPN?
Oddly enough, there are other sports than football.
mbedner3420 is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #116
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,238
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGIII View Post
There is?
Curling?
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #117
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,505
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

I don't watch ESPN for NFL news that's for sure. I just watch the NFL Network.
This whole thing about fans giving RG3 and his soon to be wife gifts is silly. So everytime I give someone a gift that has more money than me I should be ashamed and they should feel guilty for accepting it? Or everytime some one gives me a gift that has less money than me, I should give it to charity? That's what it boils down to. A gift is just that a gift and in the case of the fans, who cares what their motivation is. Wheither it s a way of saying thanks to RG3 or just to tell their friends that they gave him a gift, its their money to spend as they please. I just got back from a vaction in Florida where I spent way too much on fruity drinks at the beach, but no one is going to tell me I'm crazy for doing that.
scowan is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #118
Playmaker
 
redskins5044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Schertz, Tx
Age: 34
Posts: 3,082
RG3 and RG2 need to stop talking about last years injury and the Seattle game. Quit blaming the coach with these stupid tweets and interviews, it was the whole organizations fault from Medical Staff to Coaches and to you RG3.

I love his play on the field but all these subtle jabs and shifting blame is getting annoying.
__________________
Spider 2 Y Banana Jr. is the new Head Coach.

Last edited by redskins5044; 05-22-2013 at 02:00 PM.
redskins5044 is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #119
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,359
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskins5044 View Post
RG3 and RG2 need to stop talking about last years injury and the Seattle game. Quit blaming the coach with these stupid tweets and interviews, it was all the whole organizations fault from Medical Staff to Coaches and to you RG3.

I love his play on the field but all these subtle jabs and shifting blame is getting annoying.
Could not agree more. This is getting ridiculous. Why is his dad on TV? Why is RG3 and his gf going out to dinner with Snyder and his wife? All the jabs through the media and going back and forth regarding the Seattle game needs to stop. This is reminding me of the old days with all the BS drama. Someone needs to sit everyone down and tell everyone to STFU.
skinsfan69 is online now  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #120
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,827
Re: Off Season Griffin Man Crush thread

49er's Crabtree likely out a year with a torn achilles. That sucks.

Edit: Dammit, this was meant for the NFL Off Season thread. Damn my crippling illiteracy!

Last edited by mbedner3420; 05-22-2013 at 02:23 PM.
mbedner3420 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.37459 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25