Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #481
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Redskins Thursday OTA Practice Notes
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  

Advertisements
Old 05-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #482
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,588
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Like this:

Second-year cornerback Richard Crawford did more than change his number this offseason, as he has stepped up his game in the secondary. During 11-on-11 drills in the red zone, Crawford tipped a pass intended for Santana Moss that would have been caught for a touchdown. Secondary coach Raheem Morris ran over to slap high-fives with Crawford, pleased with the play.
Head coach Mike Shanahan praised the sophomore's work ethic, saying Crawford was in excellent shape and had applied himself in the film room to improve his instincts in Year 2. The most flattering accolade was when Shanahan compared him to a young London Fletcher in terms of professionalism and demeanor
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #483
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,666
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Loved the notes about Crawford and Hankerson.
__________________
"Fire Up That Diesel!"
skinsguy is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #484
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 45
Posts: 3,441
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

I took a 3hr ride from NYC to TC last year and said I wouldn't make the longer 7hr drive to the new TC location. I will be eating those words I'm going to this years TC. HTTR.
NYCskinfan82 is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:30 AM   #485
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,885
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Love this, ESPN posts this article Fox: Snyder should change team's name - ESPN

Then a poll and it backfires on their faces
Washington Redskins' naming controversy - SportsNation - ESPN

78% say no name change 22% say change name.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is online now  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:00 AM   #486
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Redskins OTA May 30: Notes and observations | WashingtonExaminer.com
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #487
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,718
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Love this, ESPN posts this article Fox: Snyder should change team's name - ESPN

Then a poll and it backfires on their faces
Washington Redskins' naming controversy - SportsNation - ESPN

78% say no name change 22% say change name.
The only poll that should matter should be A poll of native Americans, I could careless about what white, black, yellow, or blue people have to say on the matter.

91% of Indians are not offended by the name according to one study quotes by Ross Tucker the other day. If 91% of people are for it that is good enough for me. Leave our name alone. In fact the Potomac Indian Chief Robert Two Feathers Green would be offended if they did change the name.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is online now  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:47 AM   #488
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
The only poll that should matter should be A poll of native Americans, I could careless about what white, black, yellow, or blue people have to say on the matter.

91% of Indians are not offended by the name according to one study quotes by Ross Tucker the other day. If 91% of people are for it that is good enough for me. Leave our name alone. In fact the Potomac Indian Chief Robert Two Feathers Green would be offended if they did change the name.
I'm getting so tired of the name change thing. What makes it even more annoying is mike wise trying to be apart of the story yesterday when he wore an anti-redskins shirt at RG3 televised press conference...

Mike Wise Steals ‘The RGIII Show’ During Nationally Televised Press Conference « CBS DC
mbedner3420 is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #489
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
I'm getting so tired of the name change thing. What makes it even more annoying is mike wise trying to be apart of the story yesterday when he wore an anti-redskins shirt at RG3 televised press conference...

Mike Wise Steals ‘The RGIII Show’ During Nationally Televised Press Conference « CBS DC
moron

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #490
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
moron

on top of that he said this on twitter:

"You can pretty much tell which leg had surgery and has atrophied the last few months."

CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:26 AM   #491
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,588
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
I'm getting so tired of the name change thing. What makes it even more annoying is mike wise trying to be apart of the story yesterday when he wore an anti-redskins shirt at RG3 televised press conference...

Mike Wise Steals ‘The RGIII Show’ During Nationally Televised Press Conference « CBS DC
Ive said before and Ill say it again...Washington sports media is garbage. And Wise has been sitting on top of the heap for awhile.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #492
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
on top of that he said this on twitter:

"You can pretty much tell which leg had surgery and has atrophied the last few months."

Brilliant observation
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #493
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,885
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Like this:

Second-year cornerback Richard Crawford did more than change his number this offseason, as he has stepped up his game in the secondary. During 11-on-11 drills in the red zone, Crawford tipped a pass intended for Santana Moss that would have been caught for a touchdown. Secondary coach Raheem Morris ran over to slap high-fives with Crawford, pleased with the play.
Head coach Mike Shanahan praised the sophomore's work ethic, saying Crawford was in excellent shape and had applied himself in the film room to improve his instincts in Year 2. The most flattering accolade was when Shanahan compared him to a young London Fletcher in terms of professionalism and demeanor
Darrell Green has been working with Crawford according to John Keim.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is online now  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #494
Special Teams
 
CooleyAsCanBe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 414
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Speaking of the media, thanks for posting a link to John Keim's work. He's by far the best Skins beat reporter around and I keep wondering who will snatch him up since the Examiner is shutting down its sports section. He provide actual insight into strategy, performance, and player development.

The Post would be smart to grab him since their current "Insiders" just tend to put out fluff pieces and re-post stories from other outlets.
__________________
The TRUE QB Challenge Champion
CooleyAsCanBe is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #495
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Official Redskins Off-Season News & Rumors-Part Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooleyAsCanBe View Post
Speaking of the media, thanks for posting a link to John Keim's work. He's by far the best Skins beat reporter around and I keep wondering who will snatch him up since the Examiner is shutting down its sports section. He provide actual insight into strategy, performance, and player development.

The Post would be smart to grab him since their current "Insiders" just tend to put out fluff pieces and re-post stories from other outlets.
I'm sure he won't be without a gig for very long.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27221 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25