Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #256
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,658
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

I haven't heard that, but I would think he would wear one this year at a minimum.

Brady still wears his, not that it has bearing on III.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 07-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #257
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,396
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere.My local sportstation says breaking news is RG3 was sexting a hooters waitress on his wedding day? They read the deadspin article and made it sound like this was true.They also said its no surprise that people on baylor campus said they had an "open" arrangement.If this is true its going to be big news
http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-o...life-799919077
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #258
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,427
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

lol
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #259
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,658
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere.My local sportstation says breaking news is RG3 was sexting a hooters waitress on his wedding day? They read the deadspin article and made it sound like this was true.They also said its no surprise that people on baylor campus said they had an "open" arrangement.If this is true its going to be big news
http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-o...life-799919077
Late to the party, it's bogus.

Big III news maybe that he passed his team physical or his doctors exam. Hasn't been confirmed by a news source, just a post of his.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #260
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,396
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
Late to the party, it's bogus.

Big III news maybe that he passed his team physical or his doctors exam. Hasn't been confirmed by a news source, just a post of his.
Good.I went back a couple of pages on this thread and didnt see anything.I dont read everything on here in the offseason.Those guys on the radio made it sound like breaking news that was true,had me fooled
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #261
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,658
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Good.I went back a couple of pages on this thread and didnt see anything.I dont read everything on here in the offseason.Those guys on the radio made it sound like breaking news that was true,had me fooled
I can't remember what thread it was discussed, but she came out and said it was a joke, or someone stole her phone, and then tried to get money from deadspin, and then some other random stupid stuff. Bottom line though is it is a nonissue.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #262
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,585
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
He might wear some sort of sleeve but I can't see him wearing a big bulky brace like he's had on this offseason or even the one he had at the end of last year.
Last I heard he'll wear a brace through camp at least
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #263
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,826
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
I can't remember what thread it was discussed, but she came out and said it was a joke, or someone stole her phone, and then tried to get money from deadspin, and then some other random stupid stuff. Bottom line though is it is a nonissue.
So RG3 has not tried to contact this chick? So that means that f*cker who was posting here about how he saw her phone was a God damn liar!
mbedner3420 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #264
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,585
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
So RG3 has not tried to contact this chick? So that means that f*cker who was posting here about how he saw her phone was a God damn liar!
I told you (I think it was you) not to worry about it. She and and old HS teammate of RG3's used him to try to get money basically.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #265
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
I can't believe people actually thought that was real? It's y No sports media even talked about it
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #266
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,826
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I told you (I think it was you) not to worry about it. She and and old HS teammate of RG3's used him to try to get money basically.
I confess, it was me.
mbedner3420 is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #267
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,472
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I can't believe people actually thought that was real? It's y No sports media even talked about it
Well, the pics were apparently something from a year or two ago, former Hooters waitress Meredith Barber's twitter account is gone, and she has disappeared from the grid. lol

So Pigskins ... care to explain?

What's amazing to me is how people try to pull this crap and think no one will investigate.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #268
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,014
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
This is big news but no need to panic at this point. Its disappointing for sure. When is the decision set to be made? Bigger question, will this drop RG3 in Jaws' rankings?
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

— DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #269
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,592
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is big news but no need to panic at this point. Its disappointing for sure. When is the decision set to be made? Bigger question, will this drop RG3 in Jaws' rankings?
I don't think it is disappointing news at all it shows the skins are taking the cautious road. I certainly hope RG doesn't play pre-season week 1 game; actually he can skip them all.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #270
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,427
Re: Redskins News & Notes Chapter 6

A decision hasn't been made yet, so basically no news is disappointing? lol

Going by his recent tweets he seems to be doing well. I wouldn't worry.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32718 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25