Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #181
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Y! SPORTS
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  

Advertisements
Old 07-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #182
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

https://twitter.com/nuggetsnews/stat...98442261409793

meanwhile in denver lol
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #183
Impact Rookie
 
SirLK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 880
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
"Yeah, baby, ice cream!" LOL.
__________________
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Vince Lombardi

MoveOn Petitions - Keep the Washington Redskins Name
SirLK26 is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #184
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Y! SPORTS

WHOA, Ish ripped Chris Carter

To be perfectly honest with you, Cris was a bona fide diva,” Ismail said. ”[T]he greatest guy that I played with was Shannon Sharpe, because he raised the game up for me as a player. I know there would be times when we’d get in the huddle and he’d look over at me and go, ‘Q, we need to make a play.’ Or whatever it might have been in that moment. And I swear to you it would be like, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to make a play because Shannon just called me out.’ And sure enough, boom, it would be there. Shannon was that kind of a guy that you just knew that he was in your corner. You couldn’t say the same thing for Cris Carter. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude towards his teammates. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude as far as the coaching staff. You knew that he had a selfishness to him that was an extreme selfishness.”


Could he flat out make catches? Absolutely. Could he flat out make plays? Absolutely. But there’s a reason why they didn’t go all the way and win Super Bowls,” Ismail said. ”There’s a reason why, that his talent was good, but when you talk about Jerry Rice talent you also talk about that team elevating it to the next level to win championships. When you talk about Shannon’s talent you are talking about that team elevating and winning championships. When you are talking about talent, there’s one thing to have talent but, to me, if you’re a complete, amazing football player, others around you rise up to whatever their level of talent is.”
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #185
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,630
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Y! SPORTS

WHOA, Ish ripped Chris Carter

To be perfectly honest with you, Cris was a bona fide diva,” Ismail said. ”[T]he greatest guy that I played with was Shannon Sharpe, because he raised the game up for me as a player. I know there would be times when we’d get in the huddle and he’d look over at me and go, ‘Q, we need to make a play.’ Or whatever it might have been in that moment. And I swear to you it would be like, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to make a play because Shannon just called me out.’ And sure enough, boom, it would be there. Shannon was that kind of a guy that you just knew that he was in your corner. You couldn’t say the same thing for Cris Carter. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude towards his teammates. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude as far as the coaching staff. You knew that he had a selfishness to him that was an extreme selfishness.”


Could he flat out make catches? Absolutely. Could he flat out make plays? Absolutely. But there’s a reason why they didn’t go all the way and win Super Bowls,” Ismail said. ”There’s a reason why, that his talent was good, but when you talk about Jerry Rice talent you also talk about that team elevating it to the next level to win championships. When you talk about Shannon’s talent you are talking about that team elevating and winning championships. When you are talking about talent, there’s one thing to have talent but, to me, if you’re a complete, amazing football player, others around you rise up to whatever their level of talent is.”
Lol...thats funny. To be honest you can just tell he is a tool on ESPN sunday mornings. I still laugh thinking about what he said about Calvin Johnson, that was pure jealousy and hate.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

— DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 07-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #186
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...thats funny. To be honest you can just tell he is a tool on ESPN sunday mornings. I still laugh thinking about what he said about Calvin Johnson, that was pure jealousy and hate.

I forgot what he said about CJ ? Did he say he wasn't that good or something?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #187
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,146
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Y! SPORTS

WHOA, Ish ripped Chris Carter

To be perfectly honest with you, Cris was a bona fide diva,” Ismail said. ”[T]he greatest guy that I played with was Shannon Sharpe, because he raised the game up for me as a player. I know there would be times when we’d get in the huddle and he’d look over at me and go, ‘Q, we need to make a play.’ Or whatever it might have been in that moment. And I swear to you it would be like, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to make a play because Shannon just called me out.’ And sure enough, boom, it would be there. Shannon was that kind of a guy that you just knew that he was in your corner. You couldn’t say the same thing for Cris Carter. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude towards his teammates. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude as far as the coaching staff. You knew that he had a selfishness to him that was an extreme selfishness.”


Could he flat out make catches? Absolutely. Could he flat out make plays? Absolutely. But there’s a reason why they didn’t go all the way and win Super Bowls,” Ismail said. ”There’s a reason why, that his talent was good, but when you talk about Jerry Rice talent you also talk about that team elevating it to the next level to win championships. When you talk about Shannon’s talent you are talking about that team elevating and winning championships. When you are talking about talent, there’s one thing to have talent but, to me, if you’re a complete, amazing football player, others around you rise up to whatever their level of talent is.”
No wonder Randy Moss turned out to be a selfish diva just like him. This is the guy he learned from coming into the league.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #188
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,630
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I forgot what he said about CJ ? Did he say he wasn't that good or something?
"video game receiver", not in his top 5 best WR in the game. Lost all crediability he had and then apologized like half way during the season when CJ was torching everybody.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

— DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 07-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #189
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

what an idiot.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #190
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #191
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,506
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
"video game receiver", not in his top 5 best WR in the game. Lost all crediability he had and then apologized like half way during the season when CJ was torching everybody.
He didn't have much to begin with.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #192
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,025
Percy"glass man " harvin tweeted that indeed he's out for the year. Sucks for Seattle
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #193
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,920
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Heart....breaking
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #194
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,146
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

A special gift from Carolina Panthers' QB Cam Newton | CharlotteObserver.com

Good work Cam!
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:02 AM   #195
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,920
Re: Around the NFL 2013 Offseason (Episode 99)

Good on you Cam!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29139 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25