Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #16
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
I mean, would you call the whole sports world crazy? From the little I watch espn and nfl channel the consensus is this team is done. Do you hear different?
You're missing what makes this thread silly.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,102
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Note to Haslett, take that next step and call the defense from the parking lot
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #18
The Starter
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,425
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Why did he go to the booth anyway?? Its probably been mentioned, but i missed it. I wouldn't wana be close to that pile of sharts either. Pile of sharts can be taken as either Jimbo or the Defense. Its up to the reader to decide.
__________________
I yearn......oh do I yearn, for a return to glory...
CrustyRedskin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #19
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,102
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultbrennan59 View Post
to piggyback off of sadens1 thread without making a new one, how many losses is it going to take for you all to agree that the season is done?
16.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,094
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
To piggyback off of sadens1 thread without making a new one, how many losses is it going to take for you all to agree that the season is done?

if we lose to oakland I'm sure everyone would finally agree
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

How many losses to agree we need a new HC and coordinators/staff?
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #22
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,247
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

it's silly that people have to post the same thing in 14 different threads

i get it, the sky is falling... yay! it's fun to sit here and tell each other how awful we are 24 times a day. I mean, my day isn't complete unless i've played captain obvious to at least 40 strangers on the internets.

to sum up what everyone's said for the past three weeks:
-griffin probably isn't 100%, and this offense isn't like the one we ran last year.
-the defense can't tackle, or cover... which is sort of a bad thing.
-we've lost and looked pretty bad for large chunks of time.

i mean, does that cover it? did i miss anything? does repeating it 40 more times in 3 new threads add value? cause i'm all about adding value to society. that's my thing.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #23
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,989
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
To piggyback off of sadens1 thread without making a new one, how many losses is it going to take for you all to agree that the season is done?
How soon is too....soon for you to quit? Roll over? Throw in the towel?
........Strike your colors?
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,382
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
it's silly that people have to post the same thing in 14 different threads

i get it, the sky is falling... yay! it's fun to sit here and tell each other how awful we are 24 times a day. I mean, my day isn't complete unless i've played captain obvious to at least 40 strangers on the internets.

to sum up what everyone's said for the past three weeks:
-griffin probably isn't 100%, and this offense isn't like the one we ran last year.
-the defense can't tackle, or cover... which is sort of a bad thing.
-we've lost and looked pretty bad for large chunks of time.

i mean, does that cover it? did i miss anything? does repeating it 40 more times in 3 new threads add value? cause i'm all about adding value to society. that's my thing.
I don't know, maybe we should start a thread with a poll on how many more threads we need? (i know that is an old joke, but still so valid)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,442
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
16.
Don't pick on Cult. He has a long history of rooting against the Redskins.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #26
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,442
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
if we lose to oakland I'm sure everyone would finally agree
Not me. I'm not giving up with 4 down, 12 to go, in a weak division.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #27
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,755
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

If people are so eager to say that the Redskins are done, then they should quit wasting their times (and ours) and do something else instead of being here.

Not that I am saying we're going to go on a crazy run, but we were dead in the water last year at 3-6 after losing three in a row. We looked like shit, yet we somehow turn it around at the end.

Shit, at least wait until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs so you can gloat about how right you are about your hatred for the coach or how much of an expert you are by calling the team done at 0-3.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
If people are so eager to say that the Redskins are done, then they should quit wasting their times (and ours) and do something else instead of being here.

Not that I am saying we're going to go on a crazy run, but we were dead in the water last year at 3-6 after losing three in a row. We looked like shit, yet we somehow turn it around at the end.

Shit, at least wait until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs so you can gloat about how right you are about your hatred for the coach or how much of an expert you are by calling the team done at 0-3.

You think that's gloating? Mother fcker, you should hear all the Seahawks fans out here, now that's gloating. I have gone through the five stages of grief...it looks like most of you are still in the bargaining stage.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #29
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,859
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
if we lose to oakland I'm sure everyone would finally agree
I think if we lose against Oakland the season is done. I understand we would only be 0-4, but you're talking about having to then win I think at least 10 games to make the playoffs. 9 and 7 might do it but you are saying the team would only lose 3 more games.

Could we run the tables and go 12-4? Maybe. Any NFL history buffs know if a team has ever opened at 0-4 and went on to make the playoffs? What's the worst start to the season to still go to the playoffs? 0-6 and then win 10 straight games??
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #30
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Stick a fork in em', they are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I think if we lose against Oakland the season is done. I understand we would only be 0-4, but you're talking about having to then win I think at least 10 games to make the playoffs. 9 and 7 might do it but you are saying the team would only lose 3 more games.

Could we run the tables and go 12-4? Maybe. Any NFL history buffs know if a team has ever opened at 0-4 and went on to make the playoffs? What's the worst start to the season to still go to the playoffs? 0-6 and then win 10 straight games??
No team has ever gone 0-4 and made the playoffs. Only -2% of teams that have started 0-3 have ever made the playoffs.


I am afraid the skins have way too much structural problems to consider them as a contender for anything other than a mid round draft position.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28001 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25