Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Skins cowboys postgame

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #181
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,591
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
So true, he's already gotten all the people trashing Gus's remark..
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #182
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,418
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Unreal isn't it?

Crazy sells pretty well when we lose I guess.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #183
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,418
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Or losing brings out the hard truth.
I'll go with crazy.

It's easy to see the difference.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #184
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,824
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Unreal isn't it?

Crazy sells pretty well when we lose I guess.
Maybe he's been drinking. Hey, I call RG3 Ryan Leaf when I'm drunk.

Anything's possible!

We need to make a drunk post-game thread where people can go and spout their crazy. Leave the logical ideas in the main post-game thread.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 11:27 PM   #185
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,418
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Thats right, the Mods are right; always right!
No not right, just sane more often than not.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #186
Special Teams
 
sevier2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 102
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
I wish we could go back a decade and find our special teams again. Use to be one of the solid points on the team. Now it might be the worse aspect of our team.
Not to sound like a complete pompous ass but there are many times when i'm watching a skins game and WISHING my grandfather was still coaching their special teams. His creativity and boldness on special teams has never been recovered since he left and it's still getting worse. This special teams unit is embarrassing right now and they need a Huge wake up call (Hopefully watching Dwayne Harris run all over them was that call.)
__________________
This is an environment of welcoming and you should just get the hell out of here.
sevier2 is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #187
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,392
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
Not to sound like a complete pompous ass but there are many times when i'm watching a skins game and WISHING my grandfather was still coaching their special teams. His creativity and boldness on special teams has never been recovered since he left and it's still getting worse. This special teams unit is embarrassing right now and they need a Huge wake up call (Hopefully watching Dwayne Harris run all over them was that call.)
I do too! Wish Pettibon was still coaching the defense also
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #188
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,008
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

^ I'm glad we rank high in yards but as we all know, POINTS are the only thing that matters in the NFL.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #189
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,008
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

LOl YEAH EXACTLY
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #190
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,824
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Oh, well if you want points our offense ranks 20th and defense ranks 27th. That looks a lot more accurate lol.
We'd be a great team if we could actually score.

I know that's the Captain Obvious statement of the season but it still boggles my mind how we can get so many yards and so little TDs.

The only thing I could think is that a lot of those yards we pick up are due to penalties and being in horrible yardage situations (2 and 20... 3 and 12) and us picking up yards but not the first down. Or else us starting back within our own 20 and never making it into our opponents redzone.

Speaking of which, we need a special teams overhaul during the offseason. Seriously. Get rid of all those dudes, save a few. And maybe look into us drafting (or a FA pick up) a return specialist. We haven't had a good kickoff or punt returner since.... Hell, I'd say Rock Cartwright.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #191
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,824
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

We signed a new special team warm body.

Josh Hull - Washington Redskins - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #192
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,211
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Super Bowl!
__________________
HTTR
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #193
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,545
The key to revitalizing the ST is to get B-Mitch involved. FACT!
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #194
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,008
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

y dont they hire Bmitch?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now  
Old 10-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #195
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 49
Posts: 15,818
Re: Skins cowboys postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
We'd be a great team if we could actually score.

I know that's the Captain Obvious statement of the season but it still boggles my mind how we can get so many yards and so little TDs.

The only thing I could think is that a lot of those yards we pick up are due to penalties and being in horrible yardage situations (2 and 20... 3 and 12) and us picking up yards but not the first down. Or else us starting back within our own 20 and never making it into our opponents redzone.

Speaking of which, we need a special teams overhaul during the offseason. Seriously. Get rid of all those dudes, save a few. And maybe look into us drafting (or a FA pick up) a return specialist. We haven't had a good kickoff or punt returner since.... Hell, I'd say Rock Cartwright.
All those yards except for Sunday night have been pretty much junk yards in the 2nd half.
firstdown is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26107 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25