Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #91
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

odds on hall intercepting cutler 5 times?
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #92
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
odds on hall intercepting cutler 5 times?
I saw Hall gets 2, Amerson gets 1 and Rob Jackson gets 1.

3 sacks for Kerrigan, 8 total for the team.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #93
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,805
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
I saw Hall gets 2, Amerson gets 1 and Rob Jackson gets 1.

3 sacks for Kerrigan, 8 total for the team.
There's a chance of Amerson not playing. Limited practices this week. Battling a concussion.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #94
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 2,132
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

^^^^

greeeeaaaaaaaaaat . lol that's all we need.
__________________
Leader of the Avy boycott until this organization makes smarter choices.

R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #95
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Read that we released Pugh this week.

Did we activate someone else or was he cut for the longsnapper or that other special teams guy we signed? Sundberg and Kehl are both done for the year, right?
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #96
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,975
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Read that we released Pugh this week.

Did we activate someone else or was he cut for the longsnapper or that other special teams guy we signed? Sundberg and Kehl are both done for the year, right?
Yeah D Rave covered it. I think in this thread, but maybe not. Sundberg, Kehl on IR. Pugh waived. Signed Trenton Robinson (S/CB-mainly special teams); Josh Hull (LB-mainly special teams), Kyle Nelson (long snapper)
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #97
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,851
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
6 (highlighted part). Per SmootSmack on this board. I don't know if KS is micromanaging.

7. Never said it is all the coaches fault.

8 (new). I don't mind that you disagree with me but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't be sarcastic and mocking next time.
As I was catching up on posts, yours was the fourth or fifth "Shanny sucks" I read and, to me, was simply one more in the long line of posts presenting opinionated conclusions as a logical result based on a set of "facts" which were, really, merely another set of opinions. In addition, your negative "facts" in 4-6 were only tangentially relatable to any real, provable fact and ignored the multitude of other provable facts, unrelated to your conclusion, which could be their cause. Such biased "analysis" tends to send my sarcasm meter off the deep end.

I am sorry if your feelings were hurt. However, I thought your post was intrinsically flawed and its apparent conclusion to be a vast oversimplification of the issues facing the Skins. After highlighting these flaws and oversimplifications, and after one too many similar posts, I chose sarcasm b/c I was simply tired of the BS of those who hold similar opinions and are equally casual with their "facts"/logic. So, to be clear, it was not meant as a personal attack but just a vent at the plethora of "Shanny sucks" posts that currently litter the otherwise intelligent conversation that takes place on this board.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #98
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,474
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
As I was catching up on posts, yours was the fourth or fifth "Shanny sucks" I read and, to me, was simply one more in the long line of posts presenting opinionated conclusions as a logical result based on a set of "facts" which were, really, merely another set of opinions. In addition, your negative "facts" in 4-6 were only tangentially relatable to any real, provable fact and ignored the multitude of other provable facts, unrelated to your conclusion, which could be their cause. Such biased "analysis" tends to send my sarcasm meter off the deep end.

I am sorry if your feelings were hurt. However, I thought your post was intrinsically flawed and its apparent conclusion to be a vast oversimplification of the issues facing the Skins. After highlighting these flaws and oversimplifications, and after one too many similar posts, I chose sarcasm b/c I was simply tired of the BS of those who hold similar opinions and are equally casual with their "facts"/logic. So, to be clear, it was not meant as a personal attack but just a vent at the plethora of "Shanny sucks" posts that currently litter the otherwise intelligent conversation that takes place on this board.
Is it any wonder why you were selected for your recent promotion.....
Tangentially?.....sweet coup de gras
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #99
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,975
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
6 (highlighted part). Per SmootSmack on this board. I don't know if KS is micromanaging.

7. Never said it is all the coaches fault.

8 (new). I don't mind that you disagree with me but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't be sarcastic and mocking next time.
To be clear, I don't know how common this is around the league. I just know that one of the reasons they chose not to go with a veteran WR coach this offseason was that Kyle is already very involved with the WRs (having been one himself I suppose), and to a lesser extent with the QBs
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #100
Impact Rookie
 
Evilgrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 746
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Greg Cosell made alot of good points this week on the skins, anyone brought that up?
__________________
The Washington Redskins are a billion dollar NFL team that sold expired peanuts...
Evilgrin is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #101
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,364
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

^ what were they?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #102
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,975
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
^ what were they?

Question 3...The Sequel
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #103
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

I'm 0-5 picking the Redskins game this year straight up, so I've got the Bears this week. You're all welcome.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #104
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
which aggie will have the better NFL career, Johnny Manziel or Tannehill?
All else equal (i.e. Manziel plays for Sumlin in the NFL the same that Tannehill got to play for Sherman)? Manziel is the better prospect. I don't think it's that close.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #105
Impact Rookie
 
Evilgrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 746
Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

That the offense hasn't progressed because of Griffin's injury, Sums it up. He think's that Griffin needs more time to develop as a pocket passer also. IE some bad games were going to happen.
__________________
The Washington Redskins are a billion dollar NFL team that sold expired peanuts...
Evilgrin is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27424 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25