Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #226
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardskin2982 View Post
Trading for a top 5 reciever, no matter what age he is. Getting a player of his caliber is something anyone would do.
Which is what we attempted to do five years ago, when the guy's name was Ochocinco.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #227
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,596
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post



@ZacBoyer

Brandon Meriweather spoke for about five minutes today after his suspension was lifted.


---------------------------------------------------------------

‏@ZacBoyer

Meriweather on tackling: “To be honest, man, you’ve just got to go low now, man. You’ve got to end people’s careers, you know?"


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "You’ve got to tear people’s ACLs and mess up people’s knees now. You can’t hit them high no more. You’ve just got to go low.”


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Brandon Meriweather responded rather directly when asked about Brandon Marshall's comments he should be kicked out of the league.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "He feel like I need to be kicked out of the league? I feel like people who beat their girlfriends should be kicked out, too."


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "You tell me who you’d rather have: Somebody who play aggressive on the field, or somebody who beat up their girlfriend?"
well im sure the league will take notice of this stupidity.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #228
What will Shanny do this offseason?
 
diehardskin2982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,405
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
So you want to trade more draft picks for a wr in his 30's? If could be see we were Seattle or SF. But we're not a SB contending type of team w/ Fitz. No thanks.
The deal doesn't only have to be draft picks. Plus Fitz generation type player so yea I would do it.
__________________
That got ugly fast
diehardskin2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #229
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post



@ZacBoyer

Brandon Meriweather spoke for about five minutes today after his suspension was lifted.


---------------------------------------------------------------

‏@ZacBoyer

Meriweather on tackling: “To be honest, man, you’ve just got to go low now, man. You’ve got to end people’s careers, you know?"


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "You’ve got to tear people’s ACLs and mess up people’s knees now. You can’t hit them high no more. You’ve just got to go low.”


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Brandon Meriweather responded rather directly when asked about Brandon Marshall's comments he should be kicked out of the league.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "He feel like I need to be kicked out of the league? I feel like people who beat their girlfriends should be kicked out, too."


-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ZacBoyer

Meriweather: "You tell me who you’d rather have: Somebody who play aggressive on the field, or somebody who beat up their girlfriend?"
This incompetent front office once cut Shaun Suisham for missing a short field goal, but now that the Redskins have a totally-completely-competent front office, I'm sure this will handled with total professionalism and no excuses will be made. I'm certain.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #230
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,596
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

no way id trade for Fitzgerald, rather have Josh Gordon
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #231
What will Shanny do this offseason?
 
diehardskin2982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,405
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Which is what we attempted to do five years ago, when the guy's name was Ochocinco.
Fitz is a better player and better man then ocho. I'm gonna make a thread for this I won't take over this thread with my nonsense, lol.
__________________
That got ugly fast
diehardskin2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #232
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,655
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I think adequate would be a better choice of words than perfect....
The biggest issue right now and this is my opinion. Mike set this team up to run the rollouts and keep the offensive line moving like he has always done. I enjoy the offense when it plays like it should, but Kyle wants to perform 5 step drops and keep RG3 in the pocket.

It's not working..

How many boots did we see yesterday? Even when the run game was working? I only remember one and it was rolled out to the opposite side of RG3's arm.
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #233
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,356
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

guys We have no chance at Fitz and y would AZ trade him?? They just won yesterday
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #234
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardskin2982 View Post
Fitz is a better player and better man then ocho. I'm gonna make a thread for this I won't take over this thread with my nonsense, lol.
In a nutshell, he's not really a better player now than Chad was at the time.

He might not fall off as quickly as Chad did...but he also may fall off faster.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #235
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,609
Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
The biggest issue right now and this is my opinion. Mike set this team up to run the rollouts and keep the offensive line moving like he has always done. I enjoy the offense when it plays like it should, but Kyle wants to perform 5 step drops and keep RG3 in the pocket.

It's not working..

How many boots did we see yesterday? Even when the run game was working? I only remember one and it was rolled out to the opposite side of RG3's arm.
Agreed. However, When Griff is healthy - him and almo can make almost any o-line look competent when running boots and r/o's.
They may have the rite size and speed for an o-line in the zbs, but they do not have the dang talent or fight.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #236
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,655
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

What's crazy is our offense is so inconsistent that we could win our next 3 games against Minn, Philly, and SD and still be 5-5 going in to SF.

I do feel like a Britt, or another WR threat on the other side of the field could do wonders.
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #237
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,356
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

I think we win the next 3 I really do
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #238
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,609
Our remaing road games are all winable games. We have KC, sanfran and san diego at home. We need to go 7-2 to capture the division imo. One game at a time.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #239
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I know at least two people here who will adamantly defend Dexter, but in my opinion this was out of line

Audio: Dexter Manley calls Troy Aikman "a queer" on Washington radio | October | 2013
Its never out of line to call a Dallas plyer a queer.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #240
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,356
Re: Broncos vs Skins Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Our remaing road games are all winable games. We have KC, sanfran and san diego at home. We need to go 7-2 to capture the division imo. One game at a time.

I think 9-7 wins the east as well.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28865 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25