Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #76
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,500
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Pretty surprising that MS, who never says anything, would just come out and crush Fat Albert. Pretty much sums it up...lazy, low character and didn't care about his job. Worst free agent signing in the history of free agency.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #77
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,064
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

.........Cool
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #78
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,737
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

In regards to AH's response to Cooley. I think we all know he's full of shit and the mere fact he's out of football 1 year after we traded him tells you that he doesn't give a shit about football nor about proving he's the best. He's about getting the most for doing the least. The only reason he was ever DPOY runner up is because they were contract years. (franchise tag) Otherwise, he was a below average DT prior to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I liked the Haynesworth signing when it happened, because I didn't realize the baggage he would bring with him.

Of all people, I'm shocked you say this. I figured you'd know more about this assclown prior than most people. I do agree with you about his talent and chance to have been a HoFmer.


That said, to anybody (within this thread) who thinks the Redskins aren't to blame are off the mark. For one, with a mere google search, I found more about AH's history to know not to sign this asshole from the get go. There were plenty of write ups about his almost quitting football in college to where Fulmer had to talk him back onto the team. There were reports of him being lazy as hell with the Vols and with the Titans, and even our RB coach at the time (former Titan coach) told Vinny Cerrato that "buyer beware". Again, I'm not even a GM and found enough about this guy to never sign this asshole to a contract. I hated the move then, and hate it even more now. It's a move that still has cost us even 5 years after the fact. (salary cap)


Also, is this 2010? Our coach should be addressing what's wrong with the team and not answering questions regarding a useless piece of shit that took the money and ran some three years ago. Fuck Albert Haynesworthless.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 10-31-2013 at 07:52 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #79
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,674
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
In regards to AH's response to Cooley. I think we all know he's full of shit and the mere fact he's out of football 1 year after we traded him tells you that he doesn't give a shit about football nor about proving he's the best. He's about getting the most for doing the least. The only reason he was ever DPOY runner up is because they were contract years. (franchise tag) Otherwise, he was a below average DT prior to that.




Of all people, I'm shocked you say this. I figured you'd know more about this assclown prior than most people. I do agree with you about his talent and chance to have been a HoFmer.


That said, to anybody (within this thread) who thinks the Redskins aren't to blame are off the mark. For one, with a mere google search, I found more about AH's history to know not to sign this asshole from the get go. There were plenty of write ups about his almost quitting football in college to where Fulmer had to talk him back onto the team. There were reports of him being lazy as hell with the Vols and with the Titans, and even our RB coach at the time (former Titan coach) told Vinny Cerrato that "buyer beware". Again, I'm not even a GM and found enough about this guy to never sign this asshole to a contract. I hated the move then, and hate it even more now. It's a move that still has cost us even 5 years after the fact. (salary cap)


Also, is this 2010? Our coach should be addressing what's wrong with the team and not answering questions regarding a useless piece of shit that took the money and ran some three years ago. Fuck Albert Haynesworthless.
I'd heard from several people that many things were overblown and he was actually a good guy, but whatever. It is what it is, clearly he's not
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #80
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,635
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

When you low character on another man that's going hard. Those fighting word. I wonder that lazy bitch responds. I bet he takes the bait. Mike wise on the phone with him now see if they can get a redskins talking shit session together. Maybe Donavan a call.
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #81
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,627
Finally listened to whole thing. Wow, what a load of crap.
"No man can say he beat me on the field."
Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
Can the host kiss up to him any more?
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #82
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,524
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Mike Shanahan had his say about Haynesworth, but honestly, he probably should have just said no comment. I agree with everything Mike said, but he probably should have pulled a Bill Belichick.
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #83
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,542
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Finally listened to whole thing. Wow, what a load of crap.
"No man can say he beat me on the field."
Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
Can the host kiss up to him any more?
I guess the eagle o-lineman that held him down by his finger didnt beat him.

No doubt, I didnt know you could tickle someones ballz through the phone.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #84
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,064
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy View Post
Mike Shanahan had his say about Haynesworth, but honestly, he probably should have just said no comment. I agree with everything Mike said, but he probably should have pulled a Bill Belichick.
TOOOO much CoachSpeak...
I loved it
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #85
The Starter
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 2,236
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Here's what the most respected current Redskins player, London Fletcher, had to say about Albert Haynesworth:

"But I think ultimately, here was a guy who did not love to play the game of football. And he came in here and he took Mr. Snyderís money. Robbed him without a mask.Ē

Since this comes from the great London Fletcher, I take it for gospel.
__________________
Hope Springs Eternal
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #86
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,654
Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Finally listened to whole thing. Wow, what a load of crap.
"No man can say he beat me on the field." Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
Yeah, LMAO. Hayneworthlessness' last season with us, his time with the Pats and Bucs, fat albert got beat like a drum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Can the host kiss up to him any more?
Again, truth doesn't matter in the media, especially "hometown" outlets. Glad to hear fat albert make such idiotic statements like you cite and claiming Cooley sells socks, to totally discredit him with any non-Tennesee fans.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.23753 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25