Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 10

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #121
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,813
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

I'm not sold on Denver making through the AFC. I'm not sure Manning's body can hold up.
skinsfan69 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 11-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #122
The Starter
 
donofriose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,959
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I'm not sold on Denver making through the AFC. I'm not sure Manning's body can hold up.
I think their defense and oline will be the reason they lose in the playoff. It will cause Manning to press like last year against Baltimore.
donofriose is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #123
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,077
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
N.O Vs Seattle will be a fun ass NFC CHAMP game
Don't count out Carolina. Their defense is better than both of them, and their offense can be explosive as well.
Chief X_Phackter is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #124
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,813
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Don't count out Carolina. Their defense is better than both of them, and their offense can be explosive as well.
I not sure anyone is playing better defense than Carolina is.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #125
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

I agree with Jaws, Trestman made a big mistake bringing Cutler back too early. He should have started McCown. This mistake could cost him the division. McCown starts i think he coulda beat the Lions. Big time coaching mistake
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #126
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,357
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Cutler looked fine to me, Idk what he did wrong? And Jaws also said Colin Kaepernick may be the best QB of all time he's a clown I lost all respect for him after that
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #127
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,470
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

The game tonight is being billed in S. Fl as the Titanic meets Hindenburg......
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #128
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,219
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree with Jaws, Trestman made a big mistake bringing Cutler back too early. He should have started McCown. This mistake could cost him the division. McCown starts i think he coulda beat the Lions. Big time coaching mistake
Well, Cutler hurt his ankle, not his groin. Separate injury.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #129
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Well, Cutler hurt his ankle, not his groin. Separate injury.
Could have been favoring the groin and therefore hurt the ankle. Im not a doctor, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last nite.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #130
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,899
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I think NO is slightly better than Seattle
Not on D they're not.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #131
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Cutler looked fine to me, Idk what he did wrong? And Jaws also said Colin Kaepernick may be the best QB of all time he's a clown I lost all respect for him after that
Cutler looked like he always does. He threw some darts, he forced some passes. He may have been favoring his leg a bit, but it didn't cost him passing velocity or accuracy. He was just opting not to move much.

The only Cutler question that is being implicitly asked when someone suggests he shouldn't have been out there is, "might Josh McCown actually be better?" Josh McCown LOOKS like the better player, but it would be foolish to assume a QB change is smart based off 2 games.

Asking Cutler to gut it out is probably the percentage play. The fact that they have a legit alternative should be a good thing, not a problem.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #132
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Could have been favoring the groin and therefore hurt the ankle. Im not a doctor, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last nite.
From what I know about Trestman, I'd just take him at face value. He's not one of those guys that hides information from the pubic because he doesn't know for sure that it can't be used against him. AKA the paranoia squad.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #133
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Not on D they're not.
No but they can score against anyone even Seattle
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #134
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Cutler looked like he always does. He threw some darts, he forced some passes. He may have been favoring his leg a bit, but it didn't cost him passing velocity or accuracy. He was just opting not to move much.

The only Cutler question that is being implicitly asked when someone suggests he shouldn't have been out there is, "might Josh McCown actually be better?" Josh McCown LOOKS like the better player, but it would be foolish to assume a QB change is smart based off 2 games.

Asking Cutler to gut it out is probably the percentage play. The fact that they have a legit alternative should be a good thing, not a problem.
Kinda what I was getting at. Bear fan I know said cutlet wasn't playing at a high level, but looked like typical cutler. Is cutler back next year or is gonna be round 3 in Cleveland/Tampa?
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #135
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: Around the NFL Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
anyone who wants to feel good about our D needs to flip on this Dallas game… they are getting embarrassed
They held us to 16. Horrible.
__________________
I am a system poster.
44Deezel is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25946 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25