Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 13

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #151
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,656
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

I would welcome Ken Norton Jr. as our DC with open arms.
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline  

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #152
Playmaker
 
redskins5044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Schertz, Tx
Age: 35
Posts: 3,208
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

This off-topic a little but I think Synder should press hard for the Steelers to lose a draft pick for what Tomlin did. They Steelers were one of the teams that screwed us over in the salary cap crap, there was supposedly a memo sent out about this and Tomlin is on the competition committee. That and how did the refs not see him that damn close to the field, we got a penalty earlier in the season for that and our coach wasn't no where near where Tomlin was.
__________________
Spider 2 Y Banana Jr. is the new Head Coach.
redskins5044 is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #153
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Coughlin missed the playoffs in 2012 and 2013.
So what, the question was name a better coach , I did .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 12-04-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Giantone is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #154
The Starter
 
donofriose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,959
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskins5044 View Post
This off-topic a little but I think Synder should press hard for the Steelers to lose a draft pick for what Tomlin did. They Steelers were one of the teams that screwed us over in the salary cap crap, there was supposedly a memo sent out about this and Tomlin is on the competition committee. That and how did the refs not see him that damn close to the field, we got a penalty earlier in the season for that and our coach wasn't no where near where Tomlin was.
He got fined the price of a cheap house. I think that was punishment enough. There should not be a revenge factor when it comes to deducting critical draft picks.
donofriose is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #155
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,898
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
He got fined the price of a cheap house. I think that was punishment enough. There should not be a revenge factor when it comes to deducting critical draft picks.
Agreed the fine seems punishment enough for me. If Coughlin did that, I would hope the Gnats would lose draft picks, for "violating the spirit" of something, and Goodell telling everybody the Gnats "got off lucky".
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #156
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I think the 49ers are the only team that can remotely compete with Seattle at their place.
Dont sleep on Carolina. Not that I think they would beat Seattle in Seattle, but imo they have a better chance than San Fran. They lost a close one to Seattle in Carolina but that was the first game. They were not the same team.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #157
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Remember when the Jets had a similar incident from the sidelines. That was completely un purpose and they did not lose picks. I think Tomlins fine was fair.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #158
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Agreed the fine seems punishment enough for me. If Coughlin did that, I would hope the Gnats would lose draft picks, for "violating the spirit" of something, and Goodell telling everybody the Gnats "got off lucky".

LOL, If the Giants were guilty of something then they should be penalized ,like any and all teams who "violate the spirit" ....to use your words .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #159
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,560
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Remember when the Jets had a similar incident from the sidelines. That was completely un purpose and they did not lose picks. I think Tomlins fine was fair.
I think the NFL is looking to send a message since this has happened a few times recently.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #160
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,606
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Dont sleep on Carolina. Not that I think they would beat Seattle in Seattle, but imo they have a better chance than San Fran. They lost a close one to Seattle in Carolina but that was the first game. They were not the same team.
Def not sleeping on Carolina. Wild card bitch!

But like I mentioned b4, like kc, I worry about that offense. They can't get behind early.

The more I think about it, the more I wanna see the Seattle Russell Wilsons completly stomp the Pats. Like 40- 10 ass whipping. Hoodie losing to carrol? Oh man that would be classic
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #161
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,917
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

I think that he might have not intended to hit the runner, but i think he tried to interfere on the play.

Just listening to some other coaches and players, they kind of allude to the fact that sometimes out there you do what you have to do to try and secure the win...
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #162
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I think the NFL is looking to send a message since this has happened a few times recently.
Yeah I suppose. What else I want to know is how was there no flag thrown?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #163
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Def not sleeping on Carolina. Wild card bitch!

But like I mentioned b4, like kc, I worry about that offense. They can't get behind early.

The more I think about it, the more I wanna see the Seattle Russell Wilsons completly stomp the Pats. Like 40- 10 ass whipping. Hoodie losing to carrol? Oh man that would be classic
I hate Seattle more than anybody I think. They have knocked us out of the playoffs the last three times we got in and something about Carrol makes me want to go out and kill. Lol. Also loud mouth Sherman. Ugggh.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 12-04-2013 at 09:24 PM.
punch it in is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #164
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,560
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yeah I suppose. What else I want to know is how was there no flag thrown?
There definitely should have been a flag.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #165
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,606
Re: Around the NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I hate Seattle more than anybody I think. They have knocked us out of the playoffs the last three times we got in and something about Carrol makes me want to go out and kill. Lol. Also loud mouth Sherman. Ugggh.
Knocking out the playoffs is kinda whatever to me. I don't get the Carroll hate, he's a great coach. The guy south of him I can't stand. Harbaugh in sf comes off like a pompous ass. Losing to sf pissed me off the week before. Carroll having the upper hand right now in the rivalry is satisfying.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29610 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25