Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: The 2014 Redskins HC Should Be
Art Briles 18 18.37%
Jay Gruden 36 36.73%
Jon Gruden 8 8.16%
Mike Shanahan 18 18.37%
Kevin Sumlin 18 18.37%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #241
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,759
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Snyder gave Shanny everything he wanted control-wise and I'm sure it was tough for Dan to do that. The worse thing that could happen is Snyder gets pissy feeling betrayed by the trust he gave Shanny and goes back to old Dan.

In regards to Snyder's history as an owner, many mistakes have been made. Lets see if he's learned anything on how he handles another circus. But when it comes to blame this time I give Dan a pass. This is Shanny's mess
__________________
“Nobody’s going to be handed a job; not my standpoint, and I know Jay feels that way and I know Bruce feels the same way. You have to earn it. That’s what the NFL is about. Prove to me that you deserve to be on the field,’ and that’s the way it has to be in the NFL.”- McC
Chico23231 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #242
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
I blame Sniffer because he is the one making these hires.. So Smooth, who fault is it for 20+ years of dysfunction in this organization? Santa Clause? Obama? How about Elvis? You guys are like battered women that continue to blame themselves..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #243
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
I will stop blaming sniffer if he takes a hiatus to Europe this offseason and let's Allen pick the coach, draft the players, and completely removes himself from Redskins park for the next year. Otherwise this ship will continue to sink, because everything he touches with the Redskins turns to shit!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #244
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Snyder gave Shanny everything he wanted control-wise and I'm sure it was tough for Dan to do that. The worse thing that could happen is Snyder gets pissy feeling betrayed by the trust he gave Shanny and goes back to old Dan.

In regards to Snyder's history as an owner, many mistakes have been made. Lets see if he's learned anything on how he handles another circus. But when it comes to blame this time I give Dan a pass. This is Shanny's mess
Shanny just didn't get the job done period, no blame on Dan for that but I feel dudes frustration, Dan has a shit record as a owner and we r generally the laughing stock of the league
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #245
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Posts: 1,188
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I will stop blaming sniffer if he takes a hiatus to Europe this offseason and let's Allen pick the coach, draft the players, and completely removes himself from Redskins park for the next year. Otherwise this ship will continue to sink, because everything he touches with the Redskins turns to shit!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This says enough
BaltimoreSkins is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #246
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,148
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I blame Sniffer because he is the one making these hires.. So Smooth, who fault is it for 20+ years of dysfunction in this organization? Santa Clause? Obama? How about Elvis? You guys are like battered women that continue to blame themselves..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not the one spending my time on this site bitching about something that's not going to change. He's the owner of the team, and will be for the foreseeable future. It amazes me that how people think owners should be hermits
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #247
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'm not the one spending my time on this site bitching about something that's not going to change. He's the owner of the team, and will be for the foreseeable future. It amazes me that how people think owners should be hermits
Winning cures it all , saints fans used to hate Benson with a passion now they love em
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #248
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,734
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Jim Tressel
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #249
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'm not the one spending my time on this site bitching about something that's not going to change. He's the owner of the team, and will be for the foreseeable future. It amazes me that how people think owners should be hermits

I thought that's what this site was for?? To be able to express your opinions good, bad or indifferent.. Am I wrong? Moreover, I know he will be the owner for the foreseeable future, I just have to out live his ass!! PS- I'm sure Dan and a hermit have something in common ;-)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #250
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...50f_story.html

Sounds about right..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #251
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...323_story.html. Wow!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #252
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,247
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
BTW ... one of the most successful owners during the Gibbs era? Eddie DeBartalo. Guy hung out in locker rooms and was a HUGE fan of his players.
Good point. To me it's unprofessional to go out drinking/dinner with players if you're an owner. Where DeBartalo hung out with some of the players, Cooke never did this, and according to Theismann, didin't even know the names of all of his players. Two great owners with different styles.

However, if you have a player that has a direct effect on your business, like a Brady, Manning or Breees, and they've earned their stripes, I don't see a problem with it once in a while. A rookie QB that has one good year under his belt? Probably not a good idea on so many levels.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #253
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,247
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I will stop blaming sniffer if he takes a hiatus to Europe this offseason and let's Allen pick the coach, draft the players, and completely removes himself from Redskins park for the next year. Otherwise this ship will continue to sink, because everything he touches with the Redskins turns to shit!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snyder ownes the team. He has every right to have his nose in every part of his business. That doesn't then he's making decisions on players, but he has the right to be involved.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #254
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Choose Your 2014 Redskins Head Coach (Volume 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I thought that's what this site was for?? To be able to express your opinions good, bad or indifferent.. Am I wrong? Moreover, I know he will be the owner for the foreseeable future, I just have to out live his ass!! PS- I'm sure Dan and a hermit have something in common ;-)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's my opinion that you have no intelligent thoughts or opinions and that your posts are only worth reading if I'm drinking and want a good laugh.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #255
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
It's my opinion that you have no intelligent thoughts or opinions and that your posts are only worth reading if I'm drinking and want a good laugh.

I guess me pissing all over Synder is kind of ridiculous. I mean after all he has been so successful as an owner, so how dare me talk bad about Little Dan..What I can't believe is why the media continues to bash him? Do they just hate him for spite? Maybe they are trying to bring down a successful owner ( cough cough).. However, no need to preach anymore about how bad of an owner he is. The record speaks for itself.. I guess some of you guys are ok with the tent that continues to be over this circus..



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30967 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25