Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Do you agree with the decision to shut down RG3 for the rest of the season?
Yes 56 47.46%
No 39 33.05%
Not sure 23 19.49%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #496
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,749
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
So the sentiment i'm seeing here - Have redskins nation gave up on RG3?

I mean it seems factual that he may have some character issues, might have a problem accepting blame and/or taking responsibility, and it seems that he has a tight relationship with team owner.

Are these problems too great to overcome? It seems alot of people are throwing dirt on Griffin right now, and he seems to be doing very little to try and change any one's opinion of him....
I think you have read a small amount of posts on RG III. Most on this site believe that after a full off season of health he will prove once again why he was the #2 overall pick.

Does everyone forget what we saw all if last year from everyone inside and outside the locker room when it pertains to III?
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #497
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,610
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07;1048901[B
]I think you have read a small amount of posts on RG III. Most on this site believe that after a full off season of health he will prove once again why he was the #2 overall pick.

Does everyone forget what we saw all if last year from everyone inside and outside the locker room when it pertains to III?[/B]
^^^^^^^^^^^
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #498
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
So the sentiment i'm seeing here - Have redskins nation gave up on RG3?

I mean it seems factual that he may have some character issues, might have a problem accepting blame and/or taking responsibility, and it seems that he has a tight relationship with team owner.

Are these problems too great to overcome? It seems alot of people are throwing dirt on Griffin right now, and he seems to be doing very little to try and change any one's opinion of him....
Nope he's still the answer and will be better than Wilson and luck in 5 yrs
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #499
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,471
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Sorry guys at being Mr. pessimist as usual, but too many variables here to say if we would get good value for a Cousins trade, and if we should even consider trading Cousins at all. Some of you are banking at RG III getting healthy and all of a sudden getting a great work ethic and suddenly being coachable. Sorry folks, but those attributes are usually present when the players come into the league. Many have said how Shanny might have "Ramseyed" RG III, but Snyder is the one who has wined and dined the kid, and obviously has sided with Robert in the feud with Shanny. Nobody with a brain is going to want to be the HC of the Skins, unless Snyder offers him the moon.


__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #500
The Starter
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Posts: 1,187
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilgrin View Post
They probably need to move 75% of their starters to backup positions, 30 plus new players minimum. Can't do that giving it all to a couple free agency show ponys.
Every team is going to have huge holes and it would be impossible to obtain 30 plus players in one off season. We were a division champion last year and with mediocrity (parity) in the NFL we can bounce back quickly. A few players at key positions can make everyone play better, but I agree in that we do need to address more than a few positions.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #501
Impact Rookie
 
Evilgrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 796
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Every team is going to have huge holes and it would be impossible to obtain 30 plus players in one off season. We were a division champion last year and with mediocrity (parity) in the NFL we can bounce back quickly. A few players at key positions can make everyone play better, but I agree in that we do need to address more than a few positions.
Not every team has the holes we have. I think we have more personnel problems then alot of other teams.
__________________
Bruce Allen “We’re winning off the field,”

Redskins #2 In Revenue Per Year!
Evilgrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #502
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Amazing

Amazingly right.. 100% agree.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #503
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Sorry guys at being Mr. pessimist as usual, but too many variables here to say if we would get good value for a Cousins trade, and if we should even consider trading Cousins at all. Some of you are banking at RG III getting healthy and all of a sudden getting a great work ethic and suddenly being coachable. Sorry folks, but those attributes are usually present when the players come into the league. Many have said how Shanny might have "Ramseyed" RG III, but Snyder is the one who has wined and dined the kid, and obviously has sided with Robert in the feud with Shanny. Nobody with a brain is going to want to be the HC of the Skins, unless Snyder offers him the moon.

I believe you are right Gus.. The sad thing is, I don't believe the Redskins will ever be good again until Synder rein is over.. Until we the fans stop buying gear, and stop attending games he will continue to run this organization like he is playing Madden.. Surprised he has never tried to suit up and play QB for at least one game..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brody81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #504
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,970
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Sorry guys at being Mr. pessimist as usual, but too many variables here to say if we would get good value for a Cousins trade, and if we should even consider trading Cousins at all. Some of you are banking at RG III getting healthy and all of a sudden getting a great work ethic and suddenly being coachable. Sorry folks, but those attributes are usually present when the players come into the league. Many have said how Shanny might have "Ramseyed" RG III, but Snyder is the one who has wined and dined the kid, and obviously has sided with Robert in the feud with Shanny. Nobody with a brain is going to want to be the HC of the Skins, unless Snyder offers him the moon.
Were you being wined and dined with RG3? Otherwise I don't think you have any proof that that happened.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #505
Registered User
 
Green Monk Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Parkville
Posts: 464
Re: Kirk Cousins Expected To Start Sunday

If I'm wining and dining III, its to get Tanya and Rebecca in a hot tub- happy holidays.
Green Monk Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #506
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
The roster is very weak, especially in terms of depth. One more draft isn't going to cover up the deficiencies on the team, even with cap space for FA signings.
I didnt say we are going to be superbowl contenders, but if they play all their cards rite - including and most importantly putting the rite staff in place we can contend in the division. The Giants are shit, the cowboys are shit, and the eagles are decent. Its not like we couldnt have beaten them with the current team, so i see no reason that some improvement cant put us in the drivers seat in the nfc least.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #507
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Were you being wined and dined with RG3? Otherwise I don't think you have any proof that that happened.
I was, i had the surf and turf. It was a magical evening.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #508
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I believe you are right Gus.. The sad thing is, I don't believe the Redskins will ever be good again until Synder rein is over.. Until we the fans stop buying gear, and stop attending games he will continue to run this organization like he is playing Madden.. Surprised he has never tried to suit up and play QB for at least one game..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I disagree with this. He has completely resigned himself as a "football" person. Jerry jones on the other hand.....
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #509
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Nope he's still the answer and will be better than Wilson and luck in 5 yrs
I love you Okie, and agree 110%! Httr.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #510
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I disagree with this. He has completely resigned himself as a "football" person. Jerry jones on the other hand.....
Again jerry Jones knows the game of football he played D1 football at Arkansas and was always around big.time coaches to be , he's also won 3 rings , people act like that didn't happen
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33189 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25