Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


2014 NFL Schedule

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #61
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,096
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
The only season prediction that I will make before the draft is that there will be many more predictions.
LOL why even play the games?
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-24-2014, 12:48 PM   #62
Playmaker
 
Paintrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Age: 43
Posts: 4,910
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

I tend to oversimplify things but the NFL is a quarterback league so here's how I'm doing way too early predictions based on how RG3 stacks up against the opposing QB.

Clear advantage- RG3 is definitely better than whomever is at QB for the Texans, Jags, Vikings and Bucs and he's better than Jake Locker as well, that's 5 wins.

Slight advantage- I'd take him over Carson Palmer and Sam Bradford, but will split based on home field so add one more win there for 6 wins.

Split decision- In the division, I trust him more than Romo but I trust Romo more than our defense, split games and add a win. I'm not sold on Foles 100% but I'm going with a split here as well, add a win. I think we've seen the beginning of the Manning slide, add 2 wins for a total of 10.

Disadvantage- Wilson, Kaepernick and Luck are all ahead of RG3 in my book so call those losses.

10-6 in a prediction that means nothing.
__________________
Challenge Greatness! Be A Leader! Make A Difference!
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:12 PM   #63
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,388
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

We need to revisit this thread after the draft.
NYCskinfan82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #64
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,754
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
I tend to oversimplify things but the NFL is a quarterback league so here's how I'm doing way too early predictions based on how RG3 stacks up against the opposing QB.

Clear advantage- RG3 is definitely better than whomever is at QB for the Texans, Jags, Vikings and Bucs and he's better than Jake Locker as well, that's 5 wins.

Slight advantage- I'd take him over Carson Palmer and Sam Bradford, but will split based on home field so add one more win there for 6 wins.

Split decision- In the division, I trust him more than Romo but I trust Romo more than our defense, split games and add a win. I'm not sold on Foles 100% but I'm going with a split here as well, add a win. I think we've seen the beginning of the Manning slide, add 2 wins for a total of 10.

Disadvantage- Wilson, Kaepernick and Luck are all ahead of RG3 in my book so call those losses.

10-6 in a prediction that means nothing.
Luck's definitely ahead of RG3, not sure about Kaep and Wilson. But both Kaep and Wilson have more significant experience and stronger teams (especially Wilson) than RG3.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #65
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,903
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

I don't know why people think Wilson is soo far ahead of RGIII (he isn't) and Kaepernick is better at all. (Which he isn't)
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #66
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I don't know why people think Wilson is soo far ahead of RGIII (he isn't) and Kaepernick is better at all. (Which he isn't)
want get frustrated?

RGIII not even listed in top 100 NFL players but Wilson is number 12...WTF???

B/R NFL 1000: Top 100 Players | Bleacher Report
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:31 PM   #67
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,381
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Luck's definitely ahead of RG3, not sure about Kaep and Wilson. But both Kaep and Wilson have more significant experience and stronger teams (especially Wilson) than RG3.
With all my heart, I hope Luck throws 3 INT's in the Colts game, and Griffin leads a 35-17 rout.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:41 PM   #68
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,903
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
want get frustrated?

RGIII not even listed in top 100 NFL players but Wilson is number 12...WTF???

B/R NFL 1000: Top 100 Players | Bleacher Report

The world is 90% idiots, the other 10% of us sometimes wish we were idiots so we would have a break from the stupidity.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #69
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
The world is 90% idiots, the other 10% of us sometimes wish we were idiots so we would have a break from the stupidity.
They write those things to be controversial.

I can beleive RGIII is not one of the 100 best players right now but to say Russell Wilson is number 12; please. I take Luck over RW.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #70
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
They write those things to be controversial.

I can beleive RGIII is not one of the 100 best players right now but to say Russell Wilson is number 12; please. I take Luck over RW.
WAIT! Hold the mother fawking phone. They have Rogers at 22 and RW at 12. Seriously? SERIOUSLY.

Total waste of internet space.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #71
The Starter
 
SirLK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,166
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
want get frustrated?

RGIII not even listed in top 100 NFL players but Wilson is number 12...WTF???

B/R NFL 1000: Top 100 Players | Bleacher Report
LOL at Bleacher Report. That list is total crap. I got to Dez Bryant at 73 and just about stopped reading. Seriously? Dez Bryant at only 73? More like 33. At least they have Trent Williams as the top LT.
__________________
"[Trent Murphy] is not going to stand there and be your b****. Be a gentleman, open doors for women, but when s*** hits the fan, he wants to whip you." - Jerry Murphy

MoveOn Petitions - Keep the Washington Redskins Name
SirLK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #72
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,442
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

You can always count on Bleacher Report to offer truth and accuracy.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #73
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,556
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

2014 NFL schedule: Behind the scenes of how four men get it made | The MMQB with Peter King
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:14 PM   #74
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,250
Playing the Jags on my birthday. Sweet!
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #75
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,556
Re: 2014 NFL Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Playing the Jags on my birthday. Sweet!
49ers on mine.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28851 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25