Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


New Look Defense

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2017, 08:45 PM   #181
Impact Rookie
 
Bangee7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Pa
Posts: 632
Re: New Look Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
According to CSN's mock draft, this would be our new NT.

CSN Mock has Redskins going all-defense in first two rounds
Two good picks...both look like they can help & get a lot of playing time this year.
Bangee7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #182
Franchise Player
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,547
Re: New Look Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangee7 View Post
Two good picks...both look like they can help & get a lot of playing time this year.
I agree. Definite upgrades that would noticeably improve our defense.
__________________
"I'm buying what Scott McCloughan is selling. Count me IN! HTTR!!!"
53Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #183
Playmaker
 
30gut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,206
Re: New Look Defense

CB.
DL. (NT especially)
Edge rusher.
__________________
I looked at it as, if I wasnít good enough to go on the first day, Iím gonna get in the gym tonight and prove that Iím good enough to myself..Iím all about work.S'ua #36
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 05:27 PM   #184
Pro Bowl
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 5,643
Re: New Look Defense

I gotta believe this ads some chutzpa to using picking a D linesman in the first round.

Redskins' Trent Murphy banned four games for PEDs
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:23 PM   #185
Impact Rookie
 
Bangee7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Pa
Posts: 632
Re: New Look Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
I gotta believe this ads some chutzpa to using picking a D linesman in the first round.

Redskins' Trent Murphy banned four games for PEDs
Yeah, sort of figured he'd get a few weeks for the PED's. If there is any good news in this, he can still practice and play in pre season games, so maybe he doesn't fall too far behind.

We seem to have quite a few question marks at that position now...Murphy & Gallete. Plus, Preston Smith & Houston Bates didn't exactly flash last year either.
Bangee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:12 PM   #186
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 1,018
Re: New Look Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangee7 View Post
Yeah, sort of figured he'd get a few weeks for the PED's. If there is any good news in this, he can still practice and play in pre season games, so maybe he doesn't fall too far behind.

We seem to have quite a few question marks at that position now...Murphy & Gallete. Plus, Preston Smith & Houston Bates didn't exactly flash last year either.
Way off topic, but I really liked Bates at FB in short yardage. He reminded me of the big full back Seattle used during their SB runs.
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.15348 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25