Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Winslow And Taylor Ii

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2005, 11:50 AM   #16
Impact Rookie
 
ST21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 519
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

IF YOU DON'T LIKE BECAUSE I THINK KELLEN WINSLOW, IS A LOW LIFE, THEN DON'T TOO BAD, I MADE THE POST, COMMENT, OR DON'T...BUT I'M ONLY POINTING OUT.. THAT HE F#$%ING UP HIS OWN CAREER....IF HE DIED IN THE MOTOR ACCIDENT....AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE REDSKINS.....OH WELL....I DIDN'T PUSH HIM GOT DAMN BIKE...I SUPPOSE TO SAY SOMETHING POSTIVE ABOUT A GUY...WHO ON DRAFT DAY SAID..."WHEN I PLAY THE REDSKINS OR THE LIONS....I'M GONE SHOW THEM.... CAN'T WAIT...NOW IF YOU ALL ARE SOUR, MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID THAT WINSLOW IS GOING TO BE GREAT.....IS HE...WHEN THIS YEAR...POSSIBLE WILL MISS OUT ON THE SEASON.....BECAUSE OF HIS MISTAKES.....YEP HE'S A SOLJAH ALRIGHT.........THE TWO I's that you guys was asking what it mean.....I explain it.....when making the post.....it greek for the #2....but when I was typing it I lower cased one of them.....so I hope that helps.....if not ..............;<
ST21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #17
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Why not have a cig? You can win some prizes...

__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:04 PM   #18
Playmaker
 
celts32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hackettstown NJ
Age: 43
Posts: 2,656
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

I don't think we have anything to yuck it up about with Taylor so far. Sure he has talent and he looks like a clear better choice that Winslow so far, but Taylor has also been one big headache since he got to DC. I still have faith that he will get his head screwed on right and turn into a force, but we are far from lighting up a victory cigar on that draft choice yet...
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #19
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,572
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

I'll take Taylor's headaches anyday over KWII, at least Taylor isn't layed up in a hospital bed.
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #20
Impact Rookie
 
ST21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 519
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

And I Said That....celts32...i Said In The Begining Of My Post....that We Still Can Solve Taylor Issue...he Has Value...now Whether He Get The Contract Or Not....we Can Pay Him Or Trade Him....and Sorry...malconnect... I Don't Put Poison In My Body....no Need To Smoke
ST21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:48 PM   #21
Camp Scrub
 
biggirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arlington, VA
Age: 52
Posts: 79
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Maybe if you could string together a sentence that anyone could understand, someone might agree with you about something. What was the question anyway?
biggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:04 PM   #22
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
And I Said That....celts32...i Said In The Begining Of My Post....that We Still Can Solve Taylor Issue...he Has Value...now Whether He Get The Contract Or Not....we Can Pay Him Or Trade Him....and Sorry...malconnect... I Don't Put Poison In My Body....no Need To Smoke
I'm just kidding dude. It's a running joke.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #23
Impact Rookie
 
ST21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 519
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Read......
ST21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #24
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
IF HE DIED IN THE MOTOR ACCIDENT....AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE REDSKINS.....OH WELL....THE TWO I's that you guys was asking what it mean.....I explain it.....when making the post.....it greek for the #2....but when I was typing it I lower cased one of them.....so I hope that helps.....if not ..............;<
I think you mean Roman right? Not Greek...

"If he dies he dies"-Ivan Drago aka wewhite3
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #25
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,499
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS
I think you mean Roman right? Not Greek...

"If he dies he dies"-Ivan Drago aka wewhite3

LOL! "I must break you!"
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #26
Pro Bowl
 
SKINSnCANES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 5,411
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
IF YOU DON'T LIKE BECAUSE I THINK KELLEN WINSLOW, IS A LOW LIFE, THEN DON'T TOO BAD, I MADE THE POST, COMMENT, OR DON'T...BUT I'M ONLY POINTING OUT.. THAT HE F#$%ING UP HIS OWN CAREER....IF HE DIED IN THE MOTOR ACCIDENT....AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE REDSKINS.....OH WELL....I DIDN'T PUSH HIM GOT DAMN BIKE...I SUPPOSE TO SAY SOMETHING POSTIVE ABOUT A GUY...WHO ON DRAFT DAY SAID..."WHEN I PLAY THE REDSKINS OR THE LIONS....I'M GONE SHOW THEM.... CAN'T WAIT...NOW IF YOU ALL ARE SOUR, MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID THAT WINSLOW IS GOING TO BE GREAT.....IS HE...WHEN THIS YEAR...POSSIBLE WILL MISS OUT ON THE SEASON.....BECAUSE OF HIS MISTAKES.....YEP HE'S A SOLJAH ALRIGHT.........THE TWO I's that you guys was asking what it mean.....I explain it.....when making the post.....it greek for the #2....but when I was typing it I lower cased one of them.....so I hope that helps.....if not ..............;<
Shut up wewhite, nothing in this post that you have said has anything to do with a knowledable discussion of football. We all know that II mean two, but we also all know that it is Winslow that shares the same name as his father, and not Taylor, as you have indicated in this title of this thread.

Second, typing in all caps is really annoying.

Third, someone having an accident is in no way a valid arugment for them being any good at football. Winslow had five catches for sixty yards in a little over a game, and he didnt play everyplay, he hadnt earned the starting role yet. 5 catches is pretty impressive for a backup rookie to make off the bench in one game, so I find it hard to beleive that he wouldnt have put up big numbers as a player.

But silly me, I am begining to digress into a valid argument that mentions stats, and actual things that happened on a football field. And clearly that was never the intention of this thread.
__________________
"I'm used to winning, coming from the University of Miami. " Clinton Portis
SKINSnCANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #27
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

"Ivan.... beat"
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 12:45 AM   #28
Impact Rookie
 
ST21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 519
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

ok masta....wut eva u say suh..............
ST21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 04:28 AM   #29
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
ok masta....wut eva u say suh..............
:confused: what are you implying? careful what you say
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:02 AM   #30
Impact Rookie
 
NY_Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Age: 41
Posts: 838
Re: Winslow And Taylor Ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
ok masta....wut eva u say suh..............
First of all, that's just incredibly wrong wewhite3.

Secondly, Tafkas, what the hell are you doing up so late ( any reason is so much better than the purpose of this thread so please enlighten us )

wewhite, don't take this the wrong way but you need to think more before you start typing....one, because nobody can read and understand your sentences....and two you aren't giving us any reason to respect you at all as a member of this board.. Just my
NY_Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33864 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25