Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


R.W. McQuarters

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #61
Camp Scrub
 
W_REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
Apparently every move the team makes has to be a homerun, otherwise it's a total failure and a lack of competence by the front office.
lol... Where do you guys get this stuff?

OK... Let me clarify a few things for those of you who feel the need to become immediately defensive and attack another fans opinion while fully expecting your own opinions to be taken as the Gospel.

I see these roster moves for what they are... The Coaches are having a look at these guys. Evaluating as many players as they can. This is smart! I get that...

Do you?

Or should we all have read into EVERY signing a little bit deeper? Like with Corey Hall, Maybe there was a plan to replace Taylor all along? Please...
He`s a veteran... They had a look... It didnt work out... Oh well...

Same situation with Molden and Brown last year... The team had a look and obviously didnt like what they seen and those guy`s are long gone... Oh well...

Just stating the facts here guy`s so lighten up... Mmm k?
W_REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-27-2005, 11:34 AM   #62
Impact Rookie
 
SkinsRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Crofton, MD
Age: 44
Posts: 907
Re: R.W. McQuarters

I agree that everyone tends to read too much into any signing, especially this time of year....but there's not much else to do, so why not?

I always find it amusing when someone (often Matty) will come back with a response saying something like "our prayers are answered, SB here we come!!!", especially if it's some no-name 3rd-4th string guy just hoping to make the team. Sarcasm is fun!

Everybody just needs to remember not to take things too seriously...
SkinsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 11:49 AM   #63
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

It's funny reading your last statement and then looking at your avatar.

Sean is like, "Come on baby, CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL..."
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 12:00 PM   #64
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_REDSKINS
lol... Where do you guys get this stuff?

OK... Let me clarify a few things for those of you who feel the need to become immediately defensive and attack another fans opinion while fully expecting your own opinions to be taken as the Gospel.

I see these roster moves for what they are... The Coaches are having a look at these guys. Evaluating as many players as they can. This is smart! I get that...

Do you?

Or should we all have read into EVERY signing a little bit deeper? Like with Corey Hall, Maybe there was a plan to replace Taylor all along? Please...
He`s a veteran... They had a look... It didnt work out... Oh well...

Same situation with Molden and Brown last year... The team had a look and obviously didnt like what they seen and those guy`s are long gone... Oh well...

Just stating the facts here guy`s so lighten up... Mmm k?
Ok, that does nothing but contradict what you were saying earlier, but oh well.

You were asking why people were drooling over McQuarters (nobody was), and now you're saying... I don't even know.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #65
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,247
Re: R.W. McQuarters

all people here were saying to begin with is he's an upgrade and we'd rather have him then AJ (well, there might be one disagreement)... nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_REDSKINS
Just stating the facts here guy`s so lighten up... Mmm k?
and no, I WILL NEVER LIGHTEN UP NOR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!11
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 01:11 PM   #66
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Maybe you could LIGHT up..??
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 01:57 PM   #67
Camp Scrub
 
W_REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
Ok, that does nothing but contradict what you were saying earlier, but oh well.

You were asking why people were drooling over McQuarters (nobody was), and now you're saying... I don't even know.
You don`t even know what I`m saying... No contradiction there Matty. I could`nt agree more. You obviously have no idea... I rest my case.
W_REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #68
Camp Scrub
 
W_REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsRock
I agree that everyone tends to read too much into any signing, especially this time of year....but there's not much else to do, so why not?

I always find it amusing when someone (often Matty) will come back with a response saying something like "our prayers are answered, SB here we come!!!", especially if it's some no-name 3rd-4th string guy just hoping to make the team. Sarcasm is fun!

Everybody just needs to remember not to take things too seriously...

Can I get a AMEN!
W_REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:02 PM   #69
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

I'm so confused it's ridiculous.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:10 PM   #70
Camp Scrub
 
W_REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Oh and shouldnt somebody be calling me a " Newbie " by now?
This is usually where people like to proclaim thier status as " Regs " and call for reinforcement...

I love that part.
W_REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:12 PM   #71
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

I don't like nerdy techno talk. The only one I like is LOL.

And I love hostility. My loins ache for it.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:13 PM   #72
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,539
Re: R.W. McQuarters

are you back again zack?

so predictable
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:13 PM   #73
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Lol!!
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:14 PM   #74
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,463
Re: R.W. McQuarters

Argh. And I had JUST quit...

Gotta' run to the store...
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:42 PM   #75
Camp Scrub
 
W_REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19
Re: R.W. McQuarters

lol is right... Classic message boards butt buddy routine. One of you post something and the other immediately responds with a complimentary " lol "... All the while trying to systematically root out anybody who`s opinion differs from the collective supposition.

And for the love of all that is good in this world, keep the things that make your loins ache to yourself... Mmm k?
W_REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27812 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25