Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


On to Da bears.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 30
Posts: 19,953
On to Da bears.

Just got my tickets last night, excited about seeing my Boys live again. We'll win this game folks, it's not on Monday lol. I look for kirk to have a bounce back performance, 300 plus yards 2-3 tds. Gotta get Rob and CT going. I watched the bears game last week, Jordan Howard is the real deal, Barkley is solid but throws picks. I think we play it close like usual but end up winning 28-23. That's all we can do, win the games and see what happens afterwards. Httr
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-21-2016, 02:05 PM   #2
Impact Rookie
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 583
Re: On to Da bears.

Amen to that. Enjoy the game! (you're so lucky, now that I saw a live game I want to see a live game with real fans, everybody on their feet shouting on 3rd down and shit).

HTTR !!!
__________________
Is there another french fan of the redskins?
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #3
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 30
Posts: 19,953
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Amen to that. Enjoy the game! (you're so lucky, now that I saw a live game I want to see a live game with real fans, everybody on their feet shouting on 3rd down and shit).

HTTR !!!
It's my 3rd live skins game (all on the road) so I've had to play bad guy every time
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 18,116
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Just got my tickets last night, excited about seeing my Boys live again. We'll win this game folks, it's not on Monday lol. I look for kirk to have a bounce back performance, 300 plus yards 2-3 tds. Gotta get Rob and CT going. I watched the bears game last week, Jordan Howard is the real deal, Barkley is solid but throws picks. I think we play it close like usual but end up winning 28-23. That's all we can do, win the games and see what happens afterwards. Httr
This is pretty cool. Soldiers Field is one of those overlooked classic stadiums...I know they had the renovations, but the field itself is like 1930s? Nice score...Ive actually never been to Chicago, want to go.

Hope it snows so you get the full effect!! We need this win
__________________
RIP Legend Greg Allman
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:07 PM   #5
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 88,857
Re: On to Da bears.

Chicago is a great city, have a blast
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:53 PM   #6
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 30
Posts: 19,953
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Chicago is a great city, have a blast
Thx bro will definitely do.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:41 PM   #7
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 28
Posts: 13,267
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Thx bro will definitely do.
GL bro, hope you have a blast and the Skins get the W.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:17 AM   #8
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 30
Posts: 19,953
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
GL bro, hope you have a blast and the Skins get the W.
god knows we need it
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:23 AM   #9
Special Teams
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 357
Re: On to Da bears.

Have fun!! Skins 41 bears 63 ..no D
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:59 AM   #10
Playmaker
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 31
Posts: 2,670
Re: On to Da bears.

No D. Good luck in this game.
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR

Still waiting for some COUSINS avys tho.....
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #11
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,073
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Thx bro will definitely do.

Great city for steak house's

Chicago’s 20 Best Steak Houses | Chicago magazine
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #12
The Starter
 
SirLK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,158
Re: On to Da bears.

I think we win this one. We've lost 3 of 4, but the Cowboys are just a better all around team period, the Cardinals and Panthers both have really good defenses, and it may have been ugly but we beat the one bad team in that stretch. The Bears have lost some close games to good teams in recent weeks(by 3 to GB, 3 to Detroit, 6 to Titans, 6 to NY), but we're the better team if our offense rebounds from Monday. It helps that the Bears can be run on...

I want to see real fight from the Skins, the playoffs are still within arms reach and they have to play like it
__________________
"...There's no reason why this team can't win. There's no reason at all." - Scot, 1/9/15

Keep the name

Last edited by SirLK26; 12-22-2016 at 09:58 AM.
SirLK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:46 AM   #13
Impact Rookie
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 583
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLK26 View Post
I think we win this one. We've lost 3 of 4, but the Cowboys are just a better all around team period, the Cardinals and Panthers both have really good defenses, and it may have been ugly but we beat the one bad team in that stretch. The Bears have lost some close games to good teams in recent weeks(by 3 to GB, 3 to Detroit, 6 to Titans, 6 to NY), but we're the better team if our offense rebounds from Monday. It helps that the Bears can be run on...

I want to see real fight from the Skins, the playoffs are still within arms reach and they have to play like it
This. I want to see them fight and I want to see us believe it's possible! HTTR let's go get this W ! We need it!
__________________
Is there another french fan of the redskins?
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #14
Special Teams
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 375
Re: On to Da bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
It's my 3rd live skins game (all on the road) so I've had to play bad guy every time
Better bundle up there
Okie!!!! Chicago winters make
Detroit winters look rather tame!!!
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #15
Special Teams
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 375
Re: On to Da bears.

That lake effect stuff is no joke!!! Just ask the folks in Buffalo!!!!! Hopefully you won't get dumped on before or during the game!!! It will be decent weather in the
D for
Xmas, have to check the
Chicago forecast.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.10116 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25