Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,265
Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

When I first heard the report about the Miami trip, I didn't care...but now its becoming a distraction. Beibs, Manziel, and now drugs?

Another dumb move by ODB and crew:

Giants WRs should never have put themselves on Miami party boat - NY Daily News

In a video posted from the boat, as Beckham relaxed shirtless after a night of clubbing with Justin Bieber, a voice that sounds very much like Shepard's turns the drug offer away in the background.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-05-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

I don't even think I'm going to watch any of the wild card games. The wounds are still too fresh.

Already on to mock drafts, lol, read about 10 of them last night.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #3
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,265
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I don't even think I'm going to watch any of the wild card games. The wounds are still too fresh.

Already on to mock drafts, lol, read about 10 of them last night.
Brock Oswieler vs Connor Cook? Your not gonna watch that debacle?
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #4
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,791
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When I first heard the report about the Miami trip, I didn't care...but now its becoming a distraction. Beibs, Manziel, and now drugs?

Another dumb move by ODB and crew:

Giants WRs should never have put themselves on Miami party boat - NY Daily News

In a video posted from the boat, as Beckham relaxed shirtless after a night of clubbing with Justin Bieber, a voice that sounds very much like Shepard's turns the drug offer away in the background.
I love it. Hope they partied all week. I have respect for Shepard because he's a clutch guy who just does his job, but I hope the rest of them were partying it up.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 46
Posts: 11,114
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I don't even think I'm going to watch any of the wild card games. The wounds are still too fresh.



Already on to mock drafts, lol, read about 10 of them last night.


I will watch the Giants and Cowboys only to hope they get humiliated. Totally agree though. I don't even care about the playoffs. Usually I have long accepted the fact that we are not in them, but this one hurts.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:37 PM   #6
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When I first heard the report about the Miami trip, I didn't care...but now its becoming a distraction. Beibs, Manziel, and now drugs?

Another dumb move by ODB and crew:

Giants WRs should never have put themselves on Miami party boat - NY Daily News

In a video posted from the boat, as Beckham relaxed shirtless after a night of clubbing with Justin Bieber, a voice that sounds very much like Shepard's turns the drug offer away in the background.

As Jim Polian said "It's a non story",only people that care are the media and fans of other teams hoping for something bad to happen.So tell me,the guys had the day off,you are saying had they stayed in NEW YORK and party there nothing bad could happen ,is that right?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:55 PM   #7
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,265
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
As Jim Polian said "It's a non story",only people that care are the media and fans of other teams hoping for something bad to happen.So tell me,the guys had the day off,you are saying had they stayed in NEW YORK and party there nothing bad could happen ,is that right?
You want your peeps hanging with Maziel and Biebs (aka the Turd Brothers) This is ODB and Shep first playoff game. Oh and videos with folks handing out drugs.

kinda gotta focus during the playoffs.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #8
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,791
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You want your peeps hanging with Maziel and Biebs (aka the Turd Brothers) This is ODB and Shep first playoff game. Oh and videos with folks handing out drugs.

kinda gotta focus during the playoffs.
Nah, just because they were hanging out in that environment with temptation all around them doesn't mean they were up to no good. They just wanted to spend time at the beach is all.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #9
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You want your peeps hanging with Maziel and Biebs (aka the Turd Brothers) This is ODB and Shep first playoff game. Oh and videos with folks handing out drugs.

kinda gotta focus during the playoffs.

Do I want them in bed with hot coco yes but if you really think the same stuff wasn't going to happen in a club in NYC,you're just delusional it's the point people are trying to make.What these guys do on their day off is their business.The videos are BS.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #10
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Nah, just because they were hanging out in that environment with temptation all around them doesn't mean they were up to no good. They just wanted to spend time at the beach is all.
Maybe they should just have stayed in NYC and taken shooting practice with Plexico becuase as a giant fan I know nothing can go wrong in a nightclub in NYC.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:15 PM   #11
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,218
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Do I want them in bed with hot coco yes but if you really think the same stuff wasn't going to happen in a club in NYC,you're just delusional it's the point people are trying to make.What these guys do on their day off is their business.The videos are BS.
You're right. Fuck those guys! I don't give a damn what they do.
__________________
You Like That!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #12
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,791
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Maybe they should just have stayed in NYC and taken shooting practice with Plexico becuase as a giant fan I know nothing can go wrong in a nightclub in NYC.
Who said anything about going to the club? They don't have to go there to party and have a good time.

I think the real issue is the fact that it's the week before your first playoff game, and the first playoff game in 5 years for the team. Maybe it would set a better example for the rest of the team if they were to spend some time at home, getting into the right mindset for the upcoming matchup.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #13
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,781
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Who cares what they did on their day off. I don't sit around all weekend preparing myself for Monday. Plus it's just football folks not trying to save the world.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:54 PM   #14
Playmaker
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,640
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Who cares what they did on their day off. I don't sit around all weekend preparing myself for Monday. Plus it's just football folks not trying to save the world.
Don't tell that to cowturd fans ...... Randy Gregory suspended for 1 yr , NFL Network
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:58 PM   #15
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,265
Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Do I want them in bed with hot coco yes but if you really think the same stuff wasn't going to happen in a club in NYC,you're just delusional it's the point people are trying to make.What these guys do on their day off is their business.The videos are BS.
Dude Bieber and manziel? You gud with those 2 losers?
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-05-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.19705 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25