Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Super Bowl 51 Week

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2017, 01:41 AM   #31
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 9,986
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Wow!! John Lynch new 49ers GM

Report: 49ers to hire John Lynch as GM
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-30-2017, 09:22 AM   #32
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 55
Posts: 3,971
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
and the probowl...if your interested. Honestly, does anybody watch this?


Second, who you got for the SuperBowl?

The line is the Pats by 3 and the total im seeing is 57 1/2. Who you got for this, cause Im thinking about laying some money down for the first time in bout 10 years.

Im leaning Falcons OVER.
Yeah I tuned in to see Kirk play,ended up watching most of it because I didnt know when they would stick Kirk in and it ended up being the best pro bowl I've seen in a while.Not because of anything that great happening,but the players actually came to play and were tackling hard.
Kirk should have been the MVP.Jimmy Graham dropped a perfect pass from Kirk in the endzone,then Graham had a ball go thru his hands in the red zone for an int.Kirk did throw a terrible pass in the red zone that should have been intercepted but wasnt,was no where near the receiver,but thats what you get with Kirk.
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:47 AM   #33
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,082
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Wow!! John Lynch new 49ers GM

Report: 49ers to hire John Lynch as GM
Interesting hire, but def not the best candidate. Word round town was several better candidates turned it down after meeting with ownership. Apparently sf ownership issue is worst in the league these days.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:17 AM   #34
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 9,986
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Yeah I tuned in to see Kirk play,ended up watching most of it because I didnt know when they would stick Kirk in and it ended up being the best pro bowl I've seen in a while.Not because of anything that great happening,but the players actually came to play and were tackling hard.
Kirk should have been the MVP.Jimmy Graham dropped a perfect pass from Kirk in the endzone,then Graham had a ball go thru his hands in the red zone for an int.Kirk did throw a terrible pass in the red zone that should have been intercepted but wasnt,was no where near the receiver,but thats what you get with Kirk.
Pro Bowl NFL fans explode over Kirk Cousins hustle play Washington Redskins
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #35
Impact Rookie
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 758
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Wow!! John Lynch new 49ers GM

Report: 49ers to hire John Lynch as GM
And it's funny that he's a HUGE Kirk Cousins fan. Of course, we all know Kyle Shanahan is a fan of Kirk Cousins. Just saying. The 49ers probably will try hard to go after Cousins.
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:58 PM   #36
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 1,052
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
And it's funny that he's a HUGE Kirk Cousins fan. Of course, we all know Kyle Shanahan is a fan of Kirk Cousins. Just saying. The 49ers probably will try hard to go after Cousins.
Half of the league will go hard after Kirk just looking at who is listed at QB on their rosters.
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:50 PM   #37
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 9,986
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Fucking popularity contest, bunch of assholes!! Joe Jacoby belongs in the HOF. How the fuck does Jason Taylor get elected before Joe? Total fucking bullshit!!

Former Redskins OT Joe Jacoby misses out on Hall of Fame again | CSN Mid-Atlantic
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth

Last edited by SFREDSKIN; 02-04-2017 at 09:33 PM.
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:02 AM   #38
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,082
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Jason Garrett named coach of the year | ProFootballTalk

Kinda happy bout this cause he ain't great and this keeps him there. Team would be nowhere without marinelli...that guy is great, he works miracles with very avg talent.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #39
Playmaker
 
SouperMeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 53
Posts: 3,259
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Fucking popularity contest, bunch of assholes!! Joe Jacoby belongs in the HOF. How the fuck does Jason Taylor get elected before Joe? Total fucking bullshit!!

Former Redskins OT Joe Jacoby misses out on Hall of Fame again | CSN Mid-Atlantic
Jacoby actually won something, and was the most important member of the offensive line that carried the Redskins to 3 Super Bowl victories in a decade. What did Jason Taylor EVER win? Nice player, but Hall of Famer?
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #40
Impact Rookie
 
OmahaRedskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 501
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperMeister View Post
Jacoby actually won something, and was the most important member of the offensive line that carried the Redskins to 3 Super Bowl victories in a decade. What did Jason Taylor EVER win? Nice player, but Hall of Famer?
Unfortunately, Joe will not get in next year. There are three first round HOF players becoming eligible next year, and at some point TO should be in. Tony Boselli will probably be in before Joe. The Skins need to put together a marketing platform to re-educate some of the writes on how important he was.
OmahaRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #41
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 11,878
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

The HOF basically has become like the Pro Bowl. It's watered down garbage. Jerry Jones?? That is laughable to me. Jones had to be talked out of drafting Manziel lol. He's a great businessman but Jimmy Johnson is mostly responsible for the success in the early 90's. Once he left the team went downhill.

Kurt Warner?? Not a HOF'er. He didn't have enough seasons where he was dominant. If you look at his career he had probably 4 seasons where he played at a high level. Same with Terrell Davis. Great player but his career was way too short.

The rest of the guys I really don't have an issue with..
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #42
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 9,986
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The HOF basically has become like the Pro Bowl. It's watered down garbage. Jerry Jones?? That is laughable to me. Jones had to be talked out of drafting Manziel lol. He's a great businessman but Jimmy Johnson is mostly responsible for the success in the early 90's. Once he left the team went downhill.

Kurt Warner?? Not a HOF'er. He didn't have enough seasons where he was dominant. If you look at his career he had probably 4 seasons where he played at a high level. Same with Terrell Davis. Great player but his career was way too short.

The rest of the guys I really don't have an issue with..
How does Jerry Jones get in before "the squire" JKC or Bobby Beathard (7 SB in his resume, 4 won).
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:09 PM   #43
The Starter
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 49
Posts: 1,577
Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Fucking popularity contest, bunch of assholes!! Joe Jacoby belongs in the HOF. How the fuck does Jason Taylor get elected before Joe? Total fucking bullshit!!



Former Redskins OT Joe Jacoby misses out on Hall of Fame again | CSN Mid-Atlantic


It's baffling. Interviews with defensive players from that era - several of whom are in the HOF - say that he was the best OL they faced. It's a travesty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #44
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 28
Posts: 13,105
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Is it me or the only difference between the 2016 Redskins and 2016 Falcons is a decent defense and effective running??
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #45
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 28
Posts: 13,105
Re: Super Bowl 51 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
It's baffling. Interviews with defensive players from that era - several of whom are in the HOF - say that he was the best OL they faced. It's a travesty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People dont like him but TO not being in is also a crock.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.20199 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25