Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Final Roster

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #61
Pro Bowl
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 5,000
Re: Final Roster

So would a call to TJ Ward to play along side DJ make any sense?
__________________
Just win.
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-03-2017, 12:23 PM   #62
The Starter
 
Darrell_Green_28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Robert, Louisiana
Age: 49
Posts: 2,021
Re: Final Roster

Report: Redskins place Su'a Cravens on non-football exempt list
__________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. - Alan Dundes
Darrell_Green_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:27 PM   #63
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 89,090
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
So would a call to TJ Ward to play along side DJ make any sense?

Bucs signed him
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:28 PM   #64
Camp Scrub
 
SkinsFanChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
So would a call to TJ Ward to play along side DJ make any sense?
Think the Bucs grabbed him. Which is one reason why the timing of this couldn't have been any worse. But I like Everett replacing him right now.
SkinsFanChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:53 PM   #65
The Starter
 
Irrefutable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,069
Re: Final Roster

Redskins claim OL TJ Clemmings Vikings

Matt Jones claimed by the Colts
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:00 PM   #66
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 18,616
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell_Green_28 View Post


Hold the fuck on. Wtf is this shit? Fukc me...
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #67
The Starter
 
Darrell_Green_28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Robert, Louisiana
Age: 49
Posts: 2,021
Re: Final Roster

Apparently he was talking retirement.
Report: Washington talked Su’a Cravens out of retirement – ProFootballTalk
__________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. - Alan Dundes
Darrell_Green_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:07 PM   #68
Registered User
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 491
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell_Green_28 View Post
Damn, not a good picture. The guy wants to possibly retire and the article mentions he is having mental/psychological issues over this. That draft class is getting worse all the time. If
Doctson turns into a walking injury this season, the draft grade for that year lowers to a big fat
D.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:11 PM   #69
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 18,616
Re: Final Roster

Fitting end to a Redskins offseason. Fuckin guy quitting at the last moment


Only this fucking organization..


Per Keim on Twitter:also have heard Cravens informed the DBs in a group chat Sat night that he would retire. Yes, they were upset.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:16 PM   #70
Registered User
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 491
Re: Final Roster

Hopefully he is just depressed about his injury bug and will snap out of it, with some solid encouragement from the people around him. I wonder if the concussion issue is at play as well.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:19 PM   #71
Registered User
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 491
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Fitting end to a Redskins offseason. Fuckin guy quitting at the last moment


Only this fucking organization..


Per Keim on Twitter:also have heard Cravens informed the DBs in a group chat Sat night that he would retire. Yes, they were upset.
So he did retire? Well we know two positions that will be high priority in the draft.. Qb and
S.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #72
Registered User
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 491
Re: Final Roster

OK, ESPN said he was talked out of retiring, but this is sort of disconcerting to me. I know he is a young guy, but shit happens. If he was getting a ton of concussions then I would understand and even encourage him to retire, but this came out of nowhere. I hope he thinks it through. If he can stay healthy he has a bright future.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #73
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 3,576
Re: Final Roster

Did he graduate from USC or leave early? I'd let him go. Can't win with players that don't want to be here.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:51 PM   #74
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,606
Re: Final Roster

This is pretty amazing to see how many people could easily assume about someone, especially without gathering information. As we all have learned from NFL players and research since last few years, concussions in NFL can get bad fast and even life-changing experience in worst way. We all have to respect players' opinions/thoughts and their focus on their well-being than football itself. After all, they will be the one who is living with consequences of their decisions. What they, including Cravens, will do barely impact us if at all except for our irrational emotions. Yes, Cravens could have make this kind of decision earlier, enough to give Redskins some time to find a replacement but then, Cravens could have learned something significant recently. Without knowing full information, we must remain open.

For you to bash Cravens for making that decision, shows the world what is wrong with humans nowadays. We are always so quick to jump to conclusions and assume the worst, and even wish the worst on someone just because s/he made a decision that s/he felt is right for himself.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 03:13 PM   #75
Registered User
 
FlyerSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Greater Detroit area
Age: 47
Posts: 491
Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
This is pretty amazing to see how many people could easily assume about someone, especially without gathering information. As we all have learned from NFL players and research since last few years, concussions in NFL can get bad fast and even life-changing experience in worst way. We all have to respect players' opinions/thoughts and their focus on their well-being than football itself. After all, they will be the one who is living with consequences of their decisions. What they, including Cravens, will do barely impact us if at all except for our irrational emotions. Yes, Cravens could have make this kind of decision earlier, enough to give Redskins some time to find a replacement but then, Cravens could have learned something significant recently. Without knowing full information, we must remain open.

For you to bash Cravens for making that decision, shows the world what is wrong with humans nowadays. We are always so quick to jump to conclusions and assume the worst, and even wish the worst on someone just because s/he made a decision that s/he felt is right for himself.
Nobody in here has condemned him, just is sort of a shock. He has a knee injury and it wasn't seen to be career threatening. The guy just seems to be discouraged/depressed and whatever he does is like you said what he deems to be the best for him. Nobody in here has railed on him, but it does suck for the team losing someone that seemed to have a bright future playing for it if he does choose to leave. I hope he stays. Just seemed to come out of nowhere.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.11031 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25