Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2017, 11:57 PM   #1
Camp Scrub
 
Superbowl84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 12
Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Very insightful words from Joe here! Miss him in the booth!

https://youtu.be/fYBk6nQEm1g
Superbowl84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2017, 12:04 AM   #2
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,793
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

So this was it huh? Not even a question? You could have just put this in the pregame thread.



I'm trying to not be a complete and total dick here given that you seem to have some smarts and your grammar is definitely a notch above the typical new guy that makes 10 useless posts so they can post whatever topic they feel is threadworthy, but you're killin me smalls. We're all about Redskins discussion for the knowledgeable fan. Step yo' game up rookie.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
Camp Scrub
 
Superbowl84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 12
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Haha, well it's a good listen Joe asks a lot of questions about CTE and how we are still not 100% clear about it. Bob Costas thinks football should be dead. Joe said he'd do it all over again knowing what he knows now. So what are everyone else's thoughts on these protests and CTE? As far as the protests I'm down with them. People who think these players are protesting the anthem must also think Rosa Parks was protesting the bus/public transportation. I was making dinner and so didn't post all this in the initial message, but since you felt moved to boo me...here it is.
Superbowl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 04:22 AM   #4
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Bob Costas is an annoying self serving piece of shit. He thinks his opinion is so important. It's not. I hate his guts. I hate him more than the Cowboys.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:33 AM   #5
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 45
Posts: 89,402
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Did you really need to clutter things up by bumping a bunch of old threads? Come on man. Piss poor.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,793
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbowl84 View Post
Haha, well it's a good listen Joe asks a lot of questions about CTE and how we are still not 100% clear about it. Bob Costas thinks football should be dead. Joe said he'd do it all over again knowing what he knows now. So what are everyone else's thoughts on these protests and CTE? As far as the protests I'm down with them. People who think these players are protesting the anthem must also think Rosa Parks was protesting the bus/public transportation. I was making dinner and so didn't post all this in the initial message, but since you felt moved to boo me...here it is.
Bob Costas can go kick rocks. Joey T. is not alone in that they'd still play even knowing the risks. For a lot of disadvantaged kids football is looked at as a means to get out of the lifestyle they are brought up in, yeah they might not have known the risks of CTE but they know the injury risks and the toll it will take if they make it to the highest level.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Did you really need to clutter things up by bumping a bunch of old threads? Come on man. Piss poor.
I came on last night and was like, wow, people went crazy in here. Then I realized it was just one person saying something in every thread. Bush league.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #8
Special Teams
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 56
Posts: 307
Re: Joe Theismann talks Chiefs, Protest, CTE, & more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Bob Costas is an annoying self serving piece of shit. He thinks his opinion is so important. It's not. I hate his guts. I hate him more than the Cowboys.
Amen brother!
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.04401 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25