Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


NFL Week 6

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,781
NFL Week 6

TNF is actually a good game this week. Let's go Panthers!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #2
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: NFL Week 6

Eagles are the real deal, I hope CAR can knock them off
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 18,786
Re: NFL Week 6

Is Lane Johnson still hurt? I remember reading that once he's out, their offensive line is WAY different.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,781
Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Is Lane Johnson still hurt? I remember reading that once he's out, their offensive line is WAY different.
http://www.phillyvoice.com/look-eagl...y-vs-panthers/
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:03 PM   #5
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,263
Re: NFL Week 6

Cardinals acquired Adrian Peterson from the Saints in exchange for a conditional draft pick.

It is something of a surprise after the Saints RBs coach talked up Peterson during the bye week, but the move makes sense on both sides. Peterson was never a fit in New Orleans, and his departure opens up touches for both Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara. The Cardinals need to find a way to jump-start the running game, and Peterson is a good fit in their power scheme.

whoa...good move by the cards
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #6
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,067
Re: NFL Week 6

Since I have Kamara in FF I like that move alot!
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 11,977
Re: NFL Week 6

Sam Bradford is the Jordan Reed of QB's. It's always something with that guy.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:10 PM   #8
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 45
Posts: 89,399
Re: NFL Week 6

I don’t think AP has much left.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,067
Re: NFL Week 6

Poor NYG - Brandon Marshall to IR
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #10
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 4,888
Re: NFL Week 6

Former Terp Nolan Carroll released by the Boys today. Hope he catches on with another team.
__________________
Life is brutal, but beautiful
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,263
Re: NFL Week 6

Giants suspend Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie – ProFootballTalk

jesus, what a complete tailspin and now shit show. Mustache has lost the team and locker room.

"Rodgers-Cromartie has started the last two games for the Giants as they’ve opted to put Eli Apple on the bench to start games. Apple said Tuesday that he’s “uncertain” about his role on the team after saying he thought the “whole culture” of the team was to blame for the awful start to the season"

wow.

ian Rappaport:

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had words with coach Ben McAdoo after being pulled in Sunday’s game, sources say. It continued today

Apparently DRC came into today, had words and just got in his car and left. lol...wow


Safety Landon Collins disputed McAdoo’s version of events. He claims Rodgers-Cromartie did not leave the team, but was suspended by McAdoo after a disagreement.

According to Mike Francesa, Rodgers-Cromartie took off his pads at halftime and declared he was done playing. Another Giant challenged him, leading to a fight.

lololol...
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:22 PM   #12
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,781
Re: NFL Week 6

Report: Stephen Paea tells Cowboys he’s retiring – ProFootballTalk

Another one of McC's deemed "football players". They always seem to like to retire early, odd.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:31 PM   #13
The Starter
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 49
Posts: 1,596
Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Giants suspend Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie – ProFootballTalk

jesus, what a complete tailspin and now shit show. Mustache has lost the team and locker room.

"Rodgers-Cromartie has started the last two games for the Giants as they’ve opted to put Eli Apple on the bench to start games. Apple said Tuesday that he’s “uncertain” about his role on the team after saying he thought the “whole culture” of the team was to blame for the awful start to the season"

wow.

ian Rappaport:

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had words with coach Ben McAdoo after being pulled in Sunday’s game, sources say. It continued today

Apparently DRC came into today, had words and just got in his car and left. lol...wow


Safety Landon Collins disputed McAdoo’s version of events. He claims Rodgers-Cromartie did not leave the team, but was suspended by McAdoo after a disagreement.

According to Mike Francesa, Rodgers-Cromartie took off his pads at halftime and declared he was done playing. Another Giant challenged him, leading to a fight.

lololol...
Sorry -- I will not suppress my glee at seeing the NYG become a laughing stock. Suck it, Mara.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #14
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Sorry -- I will not suppress my glee at seeing the NYG become a laughing stock. Suck it, Mara.
Laughing stock ,not yet but I am seeing the 70's all over again. McAdoo has lost this team ,he is done.Time to rebuild from every position.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:05 PM   #15
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Report: Stephen Paea tells Cowboys he’s retiring – ProFootballTalk

Another one of McC's deemed "football players". They always seem to like to retire early, odd.
Cowboys having a player only meeting about the JJ edict.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16168 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25