Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2017, 07:53 PM   #46
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Coaches canít help having a liability like D. Hall on the field cause Nicholson got hurt.
D nich is another always hurt player. Seems like we have a lot of those guys often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-19-2017, 07:57 PM   #47
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,393
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Who screwed the pooch on that play? Who was supposed to catch the ball?
Jay called in a play for the bubble screen. Kirk checked to crowder for a bubble screen, and Crowder didn't get the check. He didn't know the play call. Kirk threw to where Crowder should have been.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:59 PM   #48
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Tweet from Mike Wise: Big picture, my friend @granthpaulsen is right: today isn't Cousins or Gruden's fault; the last four years haven't been their fault. It's the owner and the team president. The toxicity and mismanagement forbids continuity, stability, consistent winning and even a playoff victory


Yep it all started with Scot situation this OS and it's been a joke since. Dan Snyder fuck u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #49
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,262
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Tweet from Mike Wise: Big picture, my friend @granthpaulsen is right: today isn't Cousins or Gruden's fault; the last four years haven't been their fault. It's the owner and the team president. The toxicity and mismanagement forbids continuity, stability, consistent winning and even a playoff victory


Yep it all started with Scot situation this OS and it's been a joke since. Dan Snyder fuck u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Canít disagree
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Ė Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #50
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Jay called in a play for the bubble screen. Kirk checked to crowder for a bubble screen, and Crowder didn't get the check. He didn't know the play call. Kirk threw to where Crowder should have been.
What yard line were we on when that happened. Think we only needed like 5 more yards or so to be in FG range. Instead, we have a mental fuck up that cost us 10 yards and 10 seconds. Then a sack.

By the way, another dumb fucking HC call. Burning a timeout on that stupid challenge where it was an obvious catch.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:10 PM   #51
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,066
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Fact is we were not even supposed to be in the game and the team played their hearts out. For all the angst and Gruden bashing (I'm not a fan of his but this game he finally got some guts and went for the throat with the early 4th and 1 and the fake punt.) We just finished one of the most brutal stretches of opponents any team could imagine - 5 division leaders, and 8 playoff contending teams, while enduring brutal injuries.

Yes I was frustrated and everyone knew we would blow that lead, but we are a much better team than we were last year, we should finish 9-7 or 10-6 with our remaining schedule. If we don't then fine get rid of Gruden but as of now he has the team playing hard for him and 90% of his scheme is outstanding. He just needs to honestly evaluate his ability in the 2minute area.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #52
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,262
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Jay called in a play for the bubble screen. Kirk checked to crowder for a bubble screen, and Crowder didn't get the check. He didn't know the play call. Kirk threw to where Crowder should have been.
Killed us...god damn it
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Ė Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:17 PM   #53
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Fact is we were not even supposed to be in the game and the team played their hearts out. For all the angst and Gruden bashing (I'm not a fan of his but this game he finally got some guts and went for the throat with the early 4th and 1 and the fake punt.) We just finished one of the most brutal stretches of opponents any team could imagine - 5 division leaders, and 8 playoff contending teams, while enduring brutal injuries.

Yes I was frustrated and everyone knew we would blow that lead, but we are a much better team than we were last year, we should finish 9-7 or 10-6 with our remaining schedule. If we don't then fine get rid of Gruden but as of now he has the team playing hard for him and 90% of his scheme is outstanding. He just needs to honestly evaluate his ability in the 2minute area.
90% doesn't matter if the 10% is always when it counts. He just can't get any unit to close out halfs or 4th quarters.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #54
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Fact is we were not even supposed to be in the game and the team played their hearts out. For all the angst and Gruden bashing (I'm not a fan of his but this game he finally got some guts and went for the throat with the early 4th and 1 and the fake punt.) We just finished one of the most brutal stretches of opponents any team could imagine - 5 division leaders, and 8 playoff contending teams, while enduring brutal injuries.

Yes I was frustrated and everyone knew we would blow that lead, but we are a much better team than we were last year, we should finish 9-7 or 10-6 with our remaining schedule. If we don't then fine get rid of Gruden but as of now he has the team playing hard for him and 90% of his scheme is outstanding. He just needs to honestly evaluate his ability in the 2minute area.
8-8 at best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #55
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

The redskins had a 0.4 chance of losing after the 31-16 lead. Unbelievable, only this team. I'm telling u I'm so convinced it's a Snyder curse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #56
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,066
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
90% doesn't matter if the 10% is always when it counts. He just can't get any unit to close out halfs or 4th quarters.
He needs to see it as a problem, but from what I have seen when Gruden sees a problem he has worked to get it corrected and usually succeeds. I think he gets this year in full and next year too but that he will be on the hot seat for sure.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #57
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
The redskins had a 0.4 chance of losing after the 31-16 lead. Unbelievable, only this team. I'm telling u I'm so convinced it's a Snyder curse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Unbelievable and completely believable all at the same time. We've been drinking kool-aid and snatching defeat from the hands of victory for going on 3 decades.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #58
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 29
Posts: 13,791
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
The redskins had a 0.4 chance of losing after the 31-16 lead. Unbelievable, only this team. I'm telling u I'm so convinced it's a Snyder curse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Some teams say 0.4% chance of losing, the Redskins take it as a personal challenge.
__________________
State of the Redskins 2017
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:24 PM   #59
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 4,306
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
He needs to see it as a problem, but from what I have seen when Gruden sees a problem he has worked to get it corrected and usually succeeds. I think he gets this year in full and next year too but that he will be on the hot seat for sure.
I hope you're wrong about getting another year. Im officially on the fire him train.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #60
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,066
Re: Heartbreak City: Redskins-Saints Postgame Thread

And start anew? That's typical Skins fan. We have a group of guys fighting through injuries and a brutal schedule for the HC and each other. You build winners through fire NOT by firing them after three years of improved play and depth.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.12122 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25