Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 14

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 01:21 PM   #16
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,262
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Ben Roethlisberger isn't happy JuJu Smith-Schuster and Rob Gronkowski got same suspension | WEEI
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 4,888
Re: Around the NFL Week 14



I do think there are times when a player can decide to ease up a bit while not compromising his ability to execute his block. Here Fitz clearly could have done what JuJu did and drive through Sherman but he doesnt.

edit --- nobody has commented on the dildo ... sigh
__________________
Life is brutal, but beautiful
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:28 PM   #18
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Ok ,so here you going to hear from an old shit,me! The hit on Burfict was a "great hit" ,violent ,yes it's football!I know ,I have been on the receiving end a whole lot of those types of hits and given out a few. They teach from pee wee to keep your head on a swivel so that type of hit doesn't happen,he got what he gives out so what? Gronk was just stupid and more frustration than anything else but the other hit on Burfict was a great hit,that'a football!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #19
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 45
Posts: 89,399
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post




I do think there are times when a player can decide to ease up a bit while not compromising his ability to execute his block. Here Fitz clearly could have done what JuJu did and drive through Sherman but he doesnt.



edit --- nobody has commented on the dildo ... sigh

That’s a good example one I’m sure the league will use to show how they want it done.

You can do your job and be physical, all without blowing a guy up and inflicting potential injury. When someone doesn’t see a hit coming it doesn’t take much to put them on their ass.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #20
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

NFL will discuss allowing two personal fouls to be accepted on one play – ProFootballTalk

It should be
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #21
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,066
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

god no! refs have too much say as is. Maybe an immediate ejection if the same player makes an egregious foul. But damn it's football...
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #22
Impact Rookie
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 810
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Wow, two personal foul penalties being accessed on one play? 30 yards of penalties? I'm not sure what I think about that. Maybe have one of those penalties accessed and the other player ejected for a quarter or something like that. Something equal to the penalty box in hockey.
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:10 PM   #23
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Around the NFL Week 14



No, I disagree.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:13 PM   #24
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

if 2 guys commit a stupid ass foul then both should be penalized IMO
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:31 PM   #25
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
if 2 guys commit a stupid ass foul then both should be penalized IMO
With that logic where do you stop, after two ,three or fuck it ,it's a bench clearing brawl, ten is ten the limit? look I see the point but no the team gets one and one only now does that second one still count as two for the game till he is ejected ,yes ,I have no problem with that.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #26
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 19,262
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Eagles vs the Rams in LA this weekend?

Im becoming a big Rams fan as of late...I bet money Wide Phillips has something planned for that Eagles offense that looked pathetic last week.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #27
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 50
Posts: 15,066
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Wow, two personal foul penalties being accessed on one play? 30 yards of penalties? I'm not sure what I think about that. Maybe have one of those penalties accessed and the other player ejected for a quarter or something like that. Something equal to the penalty box in hockey.
I like the penalty box idea.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #28
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Eagles vs the Rams in LA this weekend?

Im becoming a big Rams fan as of late...I bet money Wide Phillips has something planned for that Eagles offense that looked pathetic last week.
Goff is doing just as much with about the same talent at WR. He's been great and it's all Mcvay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #29
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Age: 30
Posts: 20,927
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Ryan Shazier undergoes spinal stabilization surgery - NFL.com


damn I wonder if he'll play again?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:45 PM   #30
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,445
Re: Around the NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Seriously doubt it.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.19257 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25