Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 17

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #31
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,232
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post


Hey just saying.

Christmas gatherings with a large family full nfl fans...lotta folks told they watch their team and that’s it. A couple said no nfl anymore with one uncle who told me fuck the nfl...
No doubt it chopped a few lukewarm fans off the block, but anybody who loves football didn't stop watching.

Anyways in the spirit of the holidays, here's something we can all enjoy:

mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-30-2017, 08:05 PM   #32
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,432
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

The NFL Has A Bigger Problem Than Kneeling Employees -- Demographics And Trends

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar.../#331927d94efc
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:41 PM   #33
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,145
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The NFL Has A Bigger Problem Than Kneeling Employees -- Demographics And Trends

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar.../#331927d94efc
Good article.

The concussion stuff I think really hurts parents getting their kids involved in little league football.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:06 PM   #34
The Starter
 
Irrefutable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,219
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

The dysfunctional Giants

Report: Damon Harrison nearly ‘beat the life out of’ Bobby Hart | Giants Wire
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #35
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,145
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrefutable View Post
Definition of team:

Both Hart and fellow tackle, Ereck Flowers, apparently “checked out” this week and had informed coaches they didn’t intend to play on Sunday against the Washington Redskins. As a result, new general manager Dave Gettleman sent Hart packing and benched Flowers.

Ffs...Dumpster Fire on a new level
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 10:40 PM   #36
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,232
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Definition of team:

Both Hart and fellow tackle, Ereck Flowers, apparently “checked out” this week and had informed coaches they didn’t intend to play on Sunday against the Washington Redskins. As a result, new general manager Dave Gettleman sent Hart packing and benched Flowers.

Ffs...Dumpster Fire on a new level
Enjoy it while it lasts, I swear if Kirk leaves we are going to settle back into the basement. Giants will be our only competition.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:16 AM   #37
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,134
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrefutable View Post


No disagreement here.It's all so why we now have a new GM and soon to be Head coach.Giants will be a completely different team next year,you won't be able to compare the two.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:04 AM   #38
Special Teams
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 377
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Whether people like it or not, the protests starting with Kap has had a substantial impact
Yes they have, they have people talking about the protests and pretty much nothing else. Most people are unaware of all the crap Kaepernick has pulled. He is being manipulated by his left wing radical girlfriend like a puppet, he has no mind of his own.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:02 AM   #39
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,134
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The NFL Has A Bigger Problem Than Kneeling Employees -- Demographics And Trends

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar.../#331927d94efc
I had said years ago that I would not pay to watch football (I don't mean actual game tickets) .I do pay for cable (Comcast) and the "On Demand" function has enable me to do a whole bunch of things add in DVR's and people are free to now go out and enjoy their Sunday's with family.I go into the functions pull up sports then NFL highlights and in 10/15 mins I have seen what I need to see, a great feature in years like this one for me.
The kneeling isn't a thing for me,just turn the channel till that is over.I just don't like the punks who are playing anymore,Yes I include ODB in that.The NFL needs the Eli's ,the Larry Fitzgerald's,the Kirk Cousins and JJ Watts....etc. Examples can be found good and bad on all the teams.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #40
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,432
Around the NFL Week 17

Ratings started leveling off and declining before the kneeling controversy. If anyone has any hard data showing it’s a significant factor in the ratings I’d love to see it. And no, your uncle saying F the league is not legit data.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:37 AM   #41
Impact Rookie
 
OmahaRedskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 545
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

I have never seen any hard data on the kneeling issue. I have the eyeball test and when a handful of friends (casual and die hard) said "F" the NFL. I am not saying it is 50% percent of people but it's more than anyone wants to advertise. We can say it is a nonissue and gloss over it, but that's not true.
OmahaRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:40 AM   #42
Impact Rookie
 
OmahaRedskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 545
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Jim Schwartz is heading to NY. This is a great move. It hurts the Eagles and makes NY a permanent 500 team. Jim Schwartz is a great defensive coordinator but average head coach.
OmahaRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #43
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,145
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

National anthem protests No. 1 reason viewers tuned out NFL games

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/0...y-sean-mcmanus

It’s a strong contributing factor. I also hear a radio interview with a top nfl merchandise owner who said they had data which indicated a decline in nfl licensed sales the exact week the kap protest went viral.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:30 AM   #44
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,134
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaRedskins View Post
Jim Schwartz is heading to NY. This is a great move. It hurts the Eagles and makes NY a permanent 500 team. Jim Schwartz is a great defensive coordinator but average head coach.
No, he is the first coach being interviewed due to the bi week the eagles have.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #45
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,134
Re: Around the NFL Week 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
National anthem protests No. 1 reason viewers tuned out NFL games

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/0...y-sean-mcmanus

It’s a strong contributing factor. I also hear a radio interview with a top nfl merchandise owner who said they had data which indicated a decline in nfl licensed sales the exact week the kap protest went viral.
Look Chico found a poll that isn't bias from the MSM,yeah!!!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.15672 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25