Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #151
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,599
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
There should be a Forum Rule that states "No Cry Babies Allowed". If anyone calls you a moron, just tell him to f*** off. Problem solved. God, I hate this shit! Who cares what some anonymous poster writes about another anonymous poster on a web site bulletin board? I don't. I wouldn't care if there was a rule that stated "KI (whoever he may be) must be insulted in every post".


Lol. I hear you but there is also a sort of comradery here which is what makes it so much better than other Skins boards which will remain unmentioned. With that comes a sense of being able to post without someone calling you a fucking moron. As is not the case on the unmentionable boards.
There is a way to call someone a fucking moron without calling them a fucking moron. Schneed is smart enough to do it in a funny way, and has a million times. And like someone else alluded to his “smarter and holier then thou” stuff keeps the place fresh and informed. But calling someone a fucking moron and asking for them to be banned and telling them to think before they post just comes across like he had a really awful day and decided to be a dick. Lol.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #152
Special Teams
 
JPPT1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 358
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Really this has dragged on for awhile. Really think that Redskins IMHO did him wrong.
__________________
Ready for July Fireworks!
JPPT1974 is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 PM   #153
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,529
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah man F%%% u lmao
Thank you! F%%% u, too, Brother.
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:10 PM   #154
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,599
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

I have this feeling that Cousins is going to be here a while. That being said, if they had locked him up long ago it would have helped with the pressure. Because if they do sign him now to a huge contract he is going to be held to such a standard. It almost sets him up for failure. That could have been squashed if they had just signed him a couple years ago to what would have been less money.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #155
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,529
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
A poll here might be interesting:

What will the Skins FO do with Cousins?

1. Franchise tag and keep him.
2. Transition tag and keep him unless other team outmatches.
3. Sign and trade, any deal.
4. Let him walk with no team compensation.
I like your poll idea. Anybody who picks #4 had better watch out for the wrath of Schneed.

p.s. Based on FO's history with Kirk's contract, whatever the FO decides to do iwill probably be far stupider than anything we could think of as a poll question.
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #156
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 22,809
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I have this feeling that Cousins is going to be here a while. That being said, if they had locked him up long ago it would have helped with the pressure. Because if they do sign him now to a huge contract he is going to be held to such a standard. It almost sets him up for failure. That could have been squashed if they had just signed him a couple years ago to what would have been less money.
I have a feeling that the market for him isn't as good as people think, I say 2 teams are legit threats and that is DEN AND NYJ. Really just the Jets because how can Denver afford to pay him that $? In the end I still say Kirk leaves because he wants that outcome.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #157
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,529
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I have a feeling that the market for him isn't as good as people think, I say 2 teams are legit threats and that is DEN AND NYJ. Really just the Jets because how can Denver afford to pay him that $? In the end I still say Kirk leaves because he wants that outcome.
I think you could add the Jags to that list. They are far too close to winning a title to let QB play get in the way.
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:27 PM   #158
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 22,809
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I think you could add the Jags to that list. They are far too close to winning a title to let QB play get in the way.
U would think they would go after a guy but I'd say Alex Smith more because he's cheap and still has 3 years left or so
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:31 PM   #159
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,599
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I think you could add the Jags to that list. They are far too close to winning a title to let QB play get in the way.


Was going to say the same thing but Bortles didnt look terrible down the stretch. If I were the Jags Id take KC in a heart beat though.
You also got the Cardinals, Texans, maybe the Chiefs. Many like to call KC a game manager but he is not. I think Kansas City has had enough of game managing at the qb position. The Bills, Dolphins, Browns , Giants. Hell there are a ton of teams Cousins could take to the next level. Sorry Okie but I think there is a huge market. Maybe next time you post you could not be such a fucking moron.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #160
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,529
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
U would think they would go after a guy but I'd say Alex Smith more because he's cheap and still has 3 years left or so
Good point. Alex Smith could give the Jags what they need every bit as much as Kirk Cousins could. Of course, the Jets or Denver could try to trade for Smith, as well.
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:35 PM   #161
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,529
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Was going to say the same thing but Bortles didnt look terrible down the stretch. If I were the Jags Id take KC in a heart beat though.
You also got the Cardinals, Texans, maybe the Chiefs. Many like to call KC a game manager but he is not. I think Kansas City has had enough of game managing at the qb position. The Bills, Dolphins, Browns , Giants. Hell there are a ton of teams Cousins could take to the next level. Sorry Okie but I think there is a huge market. Maybe next time you post you could not be such a fucking moron. [emoji23]
Thank you, sir! May I have another?
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #162
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 22,809
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Good point. Alex Smith could give the Jags what they need every bit as much as Kirk Cousins could. Of course, the Jets or Denver could try to trade for Smith, as well.
Yep so I wonder what Kirk is thinking.

Smith
Foles
Keenum?
ELI
Bortles

Could all be on the market and all for wayyyyyy cheaper
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #163
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,599
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Good point. Alex Smith could give the Jags what they need every bit as much as Kirk Cousins could. Of course, the Jets or Denver could try to trade for Smith, as well.


If i had two of the exact same teams coached by the same staff playing each other and the only difference was Cousins or Smith at quarterback- a controlled experiment if you will - I would take Cousins every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #164
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,599
The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yep so I wonder what Kirk is thinking.



Smith

Foles

Keenum?

ELI

Bortles



Could all be on the market and all for wayyyyyy cheaper


He should be thinking Smith, Bortles suck. (Bortles looked much better down the stretch though) Eli is on his way out soon, Foles looks great but he sort of fell into a perfect situation where their defense is going to take all the pressure off of you (no shootouts), and he has that “this is my chance - cant believe im back in philly going to the superbowl super adrenaline momentum thing going on. Keenum was a one year wonder - mark my words.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:56 PM   #165
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 22,809
Re: The FINAL Kirk Cousins Saga thread. 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He should be thinking Smith, Bortles suck. (Bortles looked much better down the stretch though) Eli is on his way out soon, Foles looks great but he sort of fell into a perfect situation where their defense is going to take all the pressure off of you (no shootouts), and he has that “this is my chance - cant believe im back in philly going to the superbowl super adrenaline momentum thing going on. Keenum was a one year wonder - mark my words.
Alex smith is not bad man, take a look at his overall career numbers, you'd be surprised.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21430 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25