Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


T.O. asked to leave camp.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2005, 06:34 PM   #46
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,618
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

FOr some reason, I have a feeling (and I have no idea why) that this will actually somehow blow over and TO will be back on the field by opening day.

(Maybe I can reverse jinx them or something... be nice to see him get "meshawned")

No matter what, it's clear that the guy is a total dick to his teammates--but this is something we knew before.

Anyway, the iggles will be good becuase they have a great D and the have McNabb--that's been enough year after year to dominate the NFC (which kinda shows how weak things have been). TO is a sideshow.
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-10-2005, 06:36 PM   #47
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,108
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

i think jeffrey lurie should send t.o. a wide screen t.v. and make him sit at home during the season, or at least until t.o. turns in a full apology for everything he did.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:37 PM   #48
Special Teams
 
jacobyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Age: 35
Posts: 172
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
I know he made references to calling Jeff Garcia gay, did he call Patrick Ramsey gay also?
Read what I quoted when writing that. It was kind of a hypothetical about whether we would put up with him playing for the skins.
jacobyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:41 PM   #49
Special Teams
 
jacobyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Age: 35
Posts: 172
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLabonteFan
There is only 1 good thing about Terrel Owens:

He always gives us all something to Chat about
He DID spike the ball on the star. almost did it twice. I can only despise him with 98% of my being. The other 2% thinks that there has to be some redeeming value to him as a human being because of that.

He is also screwing up the Eagles. Mad props for that.
jacobyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:46 PM   #50
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,618
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyfan
He DID spike the ball on the star. almost did it twice. I can only despise him with 98% of my being. The other 2% thinks that there has to be some redeeming value to him as a human being because of that.

He is also screwing up the Eagles. Mad props for that.
Yeah, that's cool. It's also kind of an "I told you so" to the iggles management team.

Maybe this is the year TO implodes and Kearse gets injured (don't wish it on him, but that was the worry...)--so much for the great FO moves that built the team from the ground up.

Whatever--I don't care. Let's just BEAT THOSE PUNKS!!!! :smashfrea
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:47 PM   #51
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Thumbs up Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyfan
Read what I quoted when writing that. It was kind of a hypothetical about whether we would put up with him playing for the skins.
ohhh.....
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:50 PM   #52
Camp Scrub
 
BobbyLabonteFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 16
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyfan
He DID spike the ball on the star. almost did it twice. I can only despise him with 98% of my being. The other 2% thinks that there has to be some redeeming value to him as a human being because of that.

He is also screwing up the Eagles. Mad props for that.



I knew there was a reason TO existed.
__________________
One Ring to Rule Them All, One Ring to find Them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness Bind them--In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie.

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing--Vince Lombardi

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines
BobbyLabonteFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:00 PM   #53
The Starter
 
PSUSkinsFan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,340
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

LOL.....this is priceless.......Freddie Mitchell has called into the radio show and is talking about this right now. Basically he's saying the Eagles have gotten exactly what they deserve. They wanted to bring in a superstar WR who talks a lot and now they have him. He's defending T.O.'s actions and blaming the media (apparently TO went home, went outside for the cameras, started shooting basketball and doing sit-ups and other exercises -- including bringing free weights outside -- in this driveway for all the reporters to see). Mitchell is also defending TO's holding out of camp. Apparently, Reid told TO to "shut up" which set TO off.
Now Mitchell has changed the conversation back around to himself....he says he'd still love to be an Eagle and he doesn't understand why they shipped him out just for complaining that he wanted more balls to catch.
Now he's back on TO and saying that TO will never patch up his relationship with McNabb. He said he speaks with TO all the time and there are things that he can't say right now on the air, but that there are things that will keep their relationship from ever being repaired. According to Mitchell, there are things that happened as far back as when TO got hurt last year that have made their relationship "not good" and he doesn't think it can get better.
In closing, Mitchell took credit for TO's going out to his driveway with sports equipment for the reporters. Just one jackass's advice to another jackass.
__________________
"Hail to the Redskins!" and "Fight on State!"
PSUSkinsFan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:04 PM   #54
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,618
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

What a friggnin CIRCUS!!!

Yeah, can't IMAGINE why they got rid of Freddie! lol
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:10 PM   #55
The Starter
 
GoSkins!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Yorktown, Va
Age: 45
Posts: 1,587
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

SO he was addressed on not showing up to an autograph session. hummmmm
I wonder why he wouldn't want to be a t an autograph session with the fans???? Maybe he didn't want to answer fan questions about why he has been such a peckerhead about his contract?
__________________
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts. A. Einstien
GoSkins! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
itvnetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 37
Posts: 2,872
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

this is hilarious... the city of brotherly love is turning into an asylum!
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:22 PM   #57
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Smile Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

I can't believe Freddie M. still want's to be an Eagle, isn't he with the Chiefs now?? Talk about loyalty!

No way the Eagles let TO play for them this year - no way.

He's off to the Falcons, Dallas or maybe Baltimore, (oh, I forgot he didn't like them either
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:35 PM   #58
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,279
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
I can't believe Freddie M. still want's to be an Eagle, isn't he with the Chiefs now?? Talk about loyalty!

No way the Eagles let TO play for them this year - no way.

He's off to the Falcons, Dallas or maybe Baltimore, (oh, I forgot he didn't like them either
yeah, but mitchell could start for the eagles right now

they actually have a helicopter circling his house watching him shoot ball

I HOPE they meshawn him, I LOVE the iggles FO right now, this is great! If they do trade him, i hope its to the 49ers, or maybe tennesse or miami.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:19 PM   #59
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Smile Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
yeah, but mitchell could start for the eagles right now

they actually have a helicopter circling his house watching him shoot ball

I HOPE they meshawn him, I LOVE the iggles FO right now, this is great! If they do trade him, i hope its to the 49ers, or maybe tennesse or miami.
Boy that would be great if they could get him to Miami....him and Ricky on the same team. And since they need a QB, next year we could throw in Pat Ramsey and a pick for Jason Taylor because he'd be going nuts after a year with TOs antics and Ricky smoking pot in the locker room
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #60
The Starter
 
Riggo44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Clemente CA
Age: 41
Posts: 2,389
Re: T.O. asked to leave camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyfan
He DID spike the ball on the star. almost did it twice. I can only despise him with 98% of my being. The other 2% thinks that there has to be some redeeming value to him as a human being because of that.

He is also screwing up the Eagles. Mad props for that.
True. I love this!!
__________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
Riggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29869 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25