Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Where are the apologies?

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2005, 10:40 PM   #46
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 8,317
Re: Where are the apologies?

Ugggg, this is getting ugly in a hurry.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline  

Advertisements
Old 09-20-2005, 10:41 PM   #47
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,468
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRA
I think the ball hit the ground before it bounced up. I'm not sure. Bowen appeared to slow up while the ball was in the air.

Yeah, that's what happened. That ball was aimed at the ground and just bounced straight up into the air...
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:45 PM   #48
Mr. Brightside
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Age: 27
Posts: 4,439
Re: Where are the apologies?

not even reading most of the posts and can feel the tension
__________________
"I don't care what nobody say I'm a be me, stay hood stay real, cause I'm out here grindin'" -Joe Gibbs
Big C is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:47 PM   #49
Playmaker
 
illdefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: nyc
Age: 37
Posts: 2,631
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRA
I questioned the size of our WRs and their effectiveness in the redzone. The exit of McCants left a question mark on who would be a big target. Gibbs indirectly answered my question by putting Taylor on offense in the redzone. Whether he is the answer, it remains to be seen. I don't have to criticize every WR on the team in order to support my view of McCants like you repeately have done with the point on Ramsey. Get over it. You may never see Ramsey on the field as a Redskin again.
yeah i remembered your argument, i concured. you certainly DID question Patten and Moss's ability in the redzone, so how is this any different? Ramsey at least is still a Redskin, McCants you DEFINITELY won't see as a Redskin again. what does any of this prove? yeah thats what i thought.
illdefined is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:51 PM   #50
The Starter
 
SUNRA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,680
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
I think you guys are smoking crack if you think Ramsey could have done any better, especially with all the heat Dallas was bringing. He probably would have been sacked 10 times with the way things were going. Brunell was able to escape some pressure at times, Ramsey would have been a sitting duck.
It's pathetic to read some of the post-Dallas threads by fans of Ramsey who continously make their pointless remarks about what Ramsey would have done. Accept the fact that Brunell is the QB of this team whether you agree with it or not. An experienced QB won this game with composure and a strong arm. Ramsey may never hit the field again as a Redskin. And this crap about "I'm going to cheer for Ramsey when he goes to a winning team" just
goes to show you where their mindset is. IN GIBBS WE TRUST.
__________________
Redskins Member since 1970
SUNRA is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:53 PM   #51
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,468
Re: Where are the apologies?

OooooKaaaay.... You guys have a good night...
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:54 PM   #52
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,378
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS
We did the same thing last week. I don't think we know how to act after wins. They've come so few and far between.

Let's debate Stoutmire vs. Bowen now

Ain't it the truth! What's the old saying, misery loves company?
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is online now  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:57 PM   #53
Playmaker
 
illdefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: nyc
Age: 37
Posts: 2,631
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRA
this crap about "I'm going to cheer for Ramsey when he goes to a winning team" just goes to show you where their mindset is.
direct that at people who've actually said that then. thats a Ramsey fan not a Redskins fan.
__________________
a fan. not a cheerleader.
illdefined is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:58 PM   #54
The Starter
 
SUNRA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,680
Re: Where are the apologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdefined
yeah i remembered your argument, i concured. you certainly DID question Patten and Moss's ability in the redzone, so how is this any different? Ramsey at least is still a Redskin, McCants you DEFINITELY won't see as a Redskin again. what does any of this prove? yeah thats what i thought.

It proves you can't accept the fact that Ramsey is finished as a Redskin. You were probably pissed that Brunell led the team to victory because you couldn't wait to jump on the website and shit on him. Mark Brunell has accomplished more in one game, than Ramsey has in four seasons. Gibbs should trade Ramsey during the bye week and pick up Skinner.
__________________
Redskins Member since 1970
SUNRA is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:00 PM   #55
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Where are the apologies?

I am really happy that our Skins won. I think everyone has pretty much hashed and re-hashed (myself included) their thoughts on Brunell v. Ramsey. Some have waxed eloquently, while others have been down right "in your face", which is fine by me.

Here's my two cents regarding last nights win: Earlier today I was watching that idiot on ESPN - Rome is Burning. What an idiot. He totally blasted Gibbs and called Gibbs "Clueless Joe" because Gibbs said it was one the greatest moments he's ever been a part of. He proceeded to name all of Gibbs' sports accomplishments, NASCAR included and basically came to the conclusion by his little self that last night's win paled in comparison.

I couldn't have disagreed with him more. Especially the celebrating and the dousing of Gibbs with Gatorade.

Who are "we" to tell Gibbs and his team how they are to express themselves after a huge win?? Where is it written that pouring Gatorade on the winning coach is reserved for postseason victories only??

To hell with the rules, to hell with etiquette and "sportsmanship" and composure, to hell with conventional reasoning - it's been a long time coming, and I for one felt that the celebration was very appropriate - especially since I was doing the same damn thing!!!
12thMan is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:01 PM   #56
The Starter
 
joecrisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,501
Re: Where are the apologies?

Good grief.

Thank you, Sportscurmudgeon, for making us all feel so warm and cuddly this evening.

Can you feel the LOVE?
__________________
Joe Crisp covered Redskins camps for TheWarpath.net for three years. He also covered Redskins Training Camp 2005 for The Daily Progress.
joecrisp is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:02 PM   #57
Playmaker
 
illdefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: nyc
Age: 37
Posts: 2,631
Re: Where are the apologies?

you're just making shit up now, about me and Ramsey. check your stats if you want to talk about who's scored and won the most games for the Redskins, including last night.
__________________
a fan. not a cheerleader.
illdefined is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,468
Re: Where are the apologies?

Some have said they will root for Ramsey to DO WELL if he's traded, I don't think anyone is switching allegiances or anything... That would be pretty fucking special...
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 PM   #59
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,378
Re: Where are the apologies?

All this bickering about the same stupid crap is down right pathetic.
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is online now  
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 PM   #60
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,468
Re: Where are the apologies?

[QUOTE=12thMan] Earlier today I was watching that idiot on ESPN - Rome is Burning. What an idiot. He totally blasted Gibbs and called Gibbs "Clueless Joe" because Gibbs said it was one the greatest moments he's ever been a part of. He proceeded to name all of Gibbs' sports accomplishments, NASCAR included and basically came to the conclusion by his little self that last night's win paled in comparison.

QUOTE]


Peopel who do not love this team do not understand that the two games of the year against dallas are the most important. Period. If you ask most Redskins fans if they'd rather get swept by Dallas and win the Super Bowl, or sweep Dallas and lose, most would at least have to think about it. Joe Gibbs, say what you want, LOVES this franchise. He takes pride in it. We can question his decision making or style of playcalling, but there is no doubting the man's sincere devotion to the Redskins. Rome's an idiot. Obviously, he has no clue what a RIVALRY is. Good thing he's a sports talk radio host. :smashfrea
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32388 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25