Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2005, 01:10 PM   #16
Playmaker
 
illdefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: nyc
Age: 38
Posts: 2,631
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

so how's the general Dallas reaction to the post-9er squeeker victory? CowToy fans can't be saying they're right 'back on track' after that one.
__________________
a fan. not a cheerleader.
illdefined is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2005, 02:11 PM   #17
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,247
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdefined
so how's the general Dallas reaction to the post-9er squeeker victory? CowToy fans can't be saying they're right 'back on track' after that one.
they're probably talking about how the 49ers "really won that game" and how they don't care about the score :P
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:09 PM   #18
Impact Rookie
 
LongTimeSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: LaVale MD
Age: 51
Posts: 515
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

After yesterday's game I'm going to need some serious convincing that Dallas truly is a good team, let alone a playoff contender. Letting a team the calibre of the 49ers nearly walk away with a trouncing makes me wonder if they (Cowboys) are even awake when they step on the field.
__________________
...skins fan since 72 and still breathin'!
LongTimeSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #19
Special Teams
 
la73hof's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Naples, Florida
Age: 41
Posts: 420
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
they're probably talking about how the 49ers "really won that game" and how they don't care about the score :P
Thats almost Chris Berman verbatim doing the post game highlights last night..
__________________
"I'll go on the record that i am a LA fan"--redsk1

Thanks!
la73hof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:21 AM   #20
Closet Redskins Fan
 
5RINGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 495
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdefined
so how's the general Dallas reaction to the post-9er squeeker victory? CowToy fans can't be saying they're right 'back on track' after that one.
You are right. We could easily be 0-3. I was rather surprised that they got back into it after the pick for a TD made it 21-3 or something like that. We are a very young team and will go 8-8, 7-9, or 9-7 if we are lucky.
5RINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:34 PM   #21
Special Teams
 
56FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: MANASSAS VA
Age: 51
Posts: 323
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

young and you have a new scheme. and everyone going to go deep on you now.it's nice to know that there are cowboy fans who know how to act. all too often the ones people see and hear are the jerks who have to be rude and insulting. thanks for being true football fans.
56FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:56 PM   #22
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56FAN
young and you have a new scheme. and everyone going to go deep on you now.it's nice to know that there are cowboy fans who know how to act. all too often the ones people see and hear are the jerks who have to be rude and insulting. thanks for being true football fans.
The worst team in football is the Cards. I know I was not expecting the Cowboys to blow out the 49ers since the E-gals did that to them along with Julian Peterson promise.

thats my impression of most skin fans straight assholes. I stayed in VA for sometime thats what I had to deal with.

Thats was another get 4th quarter comeback from Drew. He can be great when given time.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:34 PM   #23
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,616
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star
thats my impression of most skin fans straight assholes. I stayed in VA for sometime thats what I had to deal with.
Other than BrudLee, I think for the most part we're pretty decent people
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:54 PM   #24
Impact Rookie
 
STPainmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 524
Re: Cowboys fans melting over their game vs. San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star
The worst team in football is the Cards. I know I was not expecting the Cowboys to blow out the 49ers since the E-gals did that to them along with Julian Peterson promise.

thats my impression of most skin fans straight assholes. I stayed in VA for sometime thats what I had to deal with.

Thats was another get 4th quarter comeback from Drew. He can be great when given time.

What do you mean by straight assholes? Like straight up assholes or like not gay assholes.
__________________
REDSKINS FOR LIFE BEEETCH!!!!
STPainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.22755 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25