Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
Special Teams
 
Ade Jimoh Fan Club's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 410
Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Since it's safe to assume we're going to win on Sunday against Arizona (easy board police, just a little sarcasm), lets go ahead and predict who the Redskins players of the game will be:

My picks:
Offense - Clinton Portis (210 rushing yards, 3 TDs)
Defense - Phillip Daniels (3 sacks, 1 fumble returned for a TD)

Playa' of the week: The ADE of course!

You heard it here first!
Ade Jimoh Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2005, 04:19 PM   #2
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 1,762
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Im gonna shimmy out on the ledge and say that Jimoh will not be the payer of the game. Don't throw anything at me, thats just my take.
With Moss' hamstring being twinged a bit I see Cooley and Robert Royal, ahhhem yea Robert Royal to step up and help our short to mid range offense. Look for some big plays by Antonio Brown on Special Teams.
On Defense I agree: Philip Daniels (<- gonna have a sick game)
On Offense Im gonna go with Brunell managing a great game and making sure the score is not at all close into the fourth qtr. Skins win 24-13 (just in case you missed it)
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath
Im gonna shimmy out on the ledge and say that Jimoh will not be the payer of the game. Don't throw anything at me, thats just my take.
With Moss' hamstring being twinged a bit I see Cooley and Robert Royal, ahhhem yea Robert Royal to step up and help our short to mid range offense. Look for some big plays by Antonio Brown on Special Teams.
On Defense I agree: Philip Daniels (<- gonna have a sick game)
On Offense Im gonna go with Brunell managing a great game and making sure the score is not at all close into the fourth qtr. Skins win 24-13 (just in case you missed it)
Don't shimmy too much, bro!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:23 PM   #4
Camp Scrub
 
onsidekick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 35
Posts: 75
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

I also see Jacobs having his break out game here. Maybe a deep TD late in the game capitalizing on our stellar rushing and doubles on Moss.
onsidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #5
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsidekick
I also see Jacobs having his break out game here. Maybe a deep TD late in the game capitalizing on our stellar rushing and doubles on Moss.
Did you mean Jacobs "breaking" something out there??









sorry guys I'm having a long day!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:30 PM   #6
Camp Scrub
 
onsidekick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 35
Posts: 75
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
Did you mean Jacobs "breaking" something out there??









sorry guys I'm having a long day!
that's probably more likely. But since we need a 2nd deep threat to get Moss free I'm officially starting the TJ bandwagon....ALL ABOARD!!.........seriously guy..all aboard
onsidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:36 PM   #7
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,484
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsidekick
that's probably more likely. But since we need a 2nd deep threat to get Moss free I'm officially starting the TJ bandwagon....ALL ABOARD!!.........seriously guy..all aboard
It's all about Jimmy Farris baby! The Great White Hope
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:37 PM   #8
Special Teams
 
Ade Jimoh Fan Club's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 410
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsidekick
I also see Jacobs having his break out game here. Maybe a deep TD late in the game capitalizing on our stellar rushing and doubles on Moss.
Don't we all brother - but so far Jacobs is either a bust or bust-ed.

He's the "great player who never could." He's on the list of players who just couldn't hack it in the NFL, but the warpath.net users are crazy in love with (blind love?). He joins others like: Peppermint Patrick Ramsey, Ovenmits-for-hands Royal, Sultan-of-slow McCulough, Drunk Trung Candidate, Rockfoot Cartwright, Antonio "the sun's in my eyes" Brown and others. These guys are just good enough to fall in love and then they break you heart 'cause they're just ever going to make it as a *star* in the NFL.

It would be great, though, if someone else stepped up WR-wise so Moss could get some more one-on-one TD's.
Ade Jimoh Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:39 PM   #9
Impact Rookie
 
Duffman003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 589
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

im going offense - Brunell with 170 rushing yards 400 passing yards and 28 touchdowns
defense im going walt harris with a tackle
Duffman003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:41 PM   #10
Camp Scrub
 
onsidekick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 35
Posts: 75
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade Jimoh Fan Club
Don't we all brother - but so far Jacobs is either a bust or bust-ed.

He's the "great player who never could." He's on the list of players who just couldn't hack it in the NFL, but the warpath.net users are crazy in love with (blind love?). He joins others like: Peppermint Patrick Ramsey, Ovenmits-for-hands Royal, Sultan-of-slow McCulough, Drunk Trung Candidate, Rockfoot Cartwright, Antonio "the sun's in my eyes" Brown and others. These guys are just good enough to fall in love and then they break you heart 'cause they're just ever going to make it as a *star* in the NFL.

It would be great, though, if someone else stepped up WR-wise so Moss could get some more one-on-one TD's.
Nice, that's hillarious! Anyone up for starting a thread on this topic, there's plenty more guys where they came from....my number one guy would have to be the man, the myth, they legend.....Heath Shuler
onsidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:42 PM   #11
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 1,762
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman003
im going offense - Brunell with 170 rushing yards 400 passing yards and 28 touchdowns
defense im going walt harris with a tackle
Duffman you just had me laughing my ass off.
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #12
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsidekick
Nice, that's hillarious! Anyone up for starting a thread on this topic, there's plenty more guys where they came from....my number one guy would have to be the man, the myth, they legend.....Heath Shuler
Dude, Heath's running for Congress. That way he could try to get a bill passed banning NFL players from banging their heads on concrete walls during games.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 07:53 PM   #13
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Player of the Game Predictions - Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman003
im going offense - Brunell with 170 rushing yards 400 passing yards and 28 touchdowns
defense im going walt harris with a tackle
i dont know about all that....harris getting a tackle might be pushing it
steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27226 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25