Thread: Wizards
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:55 PM   #52
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
On one hand I want to watch the game, knowing it might be the Caps last game of the season (hopefully not). On the other hand, literally the only time we win games in the playoffs (Wizards/Caps) is when I don't watch. Last weekend, I was in FL, I got to my rental room outside Orlando and turned on the Caps game to watch the last 10 minutes of the third. The Pens scored 2 goals with the empty net to tie the game and force OT. I go to the bathroom to get ready for bed and we scored the OT game winner. Then 2 days ago I turned the game on in the 2nd, the Caps promptly gave up a PP goal to go down 2-1. I change the channel and they scored 3 consecutive goals to take the game.

I'm not typically a superstitious person but this streak of me watching games and the DC team losing has been ongoing for a bit now. I turned on game 2 between Wiz/Celts and the Wiz promptly blew their 4th q lead and lost in OT. That was the last game I've watched to completion (not including Nats, which I typically keep on in the background).
Mooby, for the love of god don't cut on the tv tonight. That's pretty funny about the 3rd quarter...Ill never forget the feeling of dumpster fire when I witnessed that...complete shit show

MLC, I usually will watch a couple Caps games during the season...but playoff hockey is on another level.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04893 seconds with 9 queries