View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 08:35 AM   #158
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Redskins Signing Adrian Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsGuru View Post
so . . . if Ezekiel Elliot got hurt, and Peterson would have replaced him on the Cowboys . . . what would your feelings be then? The POS is horrible not matter who he plays on . . . but i think the majority of you that are in full support of him are that way because you're hoping he could be good for the Skins, regardless of what he did or whether or not he deserves a chance to play again. The only reason teams and the NFL allow players like him to still play is that there is never enough backlash from fans. Exactly the opposite actually. AP will probably bring in extra $$$ and as long as he does that, let him play. And that is the problem!!
The difference, and I think it's a big difference, is that some teams have a we don't care policy about bringing in " bad guys ". This was not the Redskins first choice nor the second choice it was a situation where a guy did something awful paid the consequences and two or three years later the Redskins had a need and brought him in from that. Again Dallas almost revels in bringing in less than desirable people who are still in the midst of the struggles Cincinnati would be another case. I think that's a major distinction.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03687 seconds with 10 queries