View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #68
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Just what I thought. Save your typing. Everything's black and white, simplified down to the lowest common denominator. Let me write your response for you to save yourself some time: "A crowd gathers in public and a few of them smash shit up - all deserve to be shot."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...0U-tLy5AhAZ8RY

We now have more video from Ashli Babbitt's death. You can clearly see Congress behind the doors that were barricaded, it was the last line of defense. Several dipshits also pointed out the gun that was pointed at them. Anybody who crossed that line deserved what they got, and she decided to step up. No sympathy.

"We're not gonna hurt you" they say as they smash the windows to cross the only barricade separating them from not only Congress, but potentially the 1-3rd line of succession to the presidency.

Keep "what if"ing though Chico, obviously antifa/Biden/dems are to blame for poking the bear.
I’m not “what if anything” actually and I’m not blaming antifa, Biden or dems for what happened at the capital...clearly dumbass bigly and the dumbass dc mayor.

Your right rioters should be shot, anyone committing acts of violence against police should be shot. I’m agreeing with you.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06826 seconds with 9 queries