View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 01:27 PM   #22
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Free Agency Around the NFL Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
It's hard to figure out what all these teams are thinking - we can only speculate. My thoughts are that the Steelers' signing of MT, in a way, validates the Commanders' pursuit of him before the trade deadline. There's a couple schools of thought as to whether he can be a productive QB in this league, but I don't think the Steelers are signing him to be anything other than their starter. We'll have to wait and see what the contract details are.

As I said before, I would have been fine bringing MT here. He may have been cheaper than Wentz, but I'm not sure he would have produced better results. Time will tell on all of that - the $$ and the production.

No way Steelers fans react like the fans on this board though... Can't really replace Big Ben, but with what's out there, MT is probably their best option at this point. Wonder if they were in on Wentz? Seems like they were, but I can't remember.
Yes the Steelers and the Browns were interested in Wentz…the skins weren’t bidding against themselves

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04139 seconds with 9 queries