View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: America is the GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Sorry, think I missed the police shooting. Where did that happen?

Amazing btw. Sunny takes a story about 5 black cops gang beating a black kid to death and uses it to make a side point about how many racist comments are being made by a certain group of conservatives - and your point is what? That we shouldn't be focusing on that? That he's reaching for pointing out racism still exists?

You guys denounce racism all day but their votes still count don't they? When you know you don't have the numbers you'll accept all the help you can get.
I’ve found the problem folks, random comments. And my feelings are hurt

Not a shooting, my bad…you aren’t getting the narrative you demand, so a certain ilk search high and low to find something about race to bitch about. It must be tiring…

I can go to any liberal outlet to find questionable comments about police, black, jews, Asians, Hispanic, women and every demographic available so easy it’s laughable. There is no point proven.

Here is an embarrassment Van Jones being trash: https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/opini...nes/index.html

Williams nails the response,

Thomas Chatterton Williams
@thomaschattwill

“What if, stay with me, these five men were actually agents responsible for their own reprehensible actions and not merely hapless puppets being manipulated by the invisible hand of inescapable and omnipotent white supremacy?”

Bearing responsibility is tough part folks. Memphis as a city and criminals like these police should look in the mirror…I guess if we look at the crime data and who is responsible…but who wants to face facts when liberals feelings and lying narratives matter more. Liberal trash

We saw these responses last week with the Asian mass shootings, it’s a embarrassment by the left and worthless politicians like Hakeem Jefferies who parrot nonsense.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06967 seconds with 10 queries