View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 03:03 AM   #13
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Problem with posts or censorship?

Post any links you want.. do I think the article and link posted above from 2/4/20 was manipulated and paid for? Probably. Or just more mindless ppl being sold on an idea that wasn't theirs like fucking the movie inception. Yes. I believe it's mostly bullshit. Not a 'hoax' as you say but absolutely manufactured to serve those behind that particular agenda... You think mass influence isn't real? You think mass manipulation isn't real? Crawl out from that rock you're living under my friend or better yet STAY THERE.... You'd be better off. It's funny that the fuckin "woke masses" or w.ever the fuck it is they call themselves claim what they calim because these moronic drones are the ones who are actually asleep. I am not saying that of you, at all, (who am I kidding I kinda am) but you're in here talking about racial inequality on some grand scale as if us being persecuted for our fucking NFL franchise is somehow bigger than the Blackhawks, or even the fucking cowboys. If the Cleveland INDIANS have to change their name.... COWBOYS VS. INDIANS........ Fucking hypocritical double standards is something I simply do not fucking tolerate. Go after them and be a poster child for another fucking cause sperate from your flesh and blood that you call your fucking team. I am a redskin for fucking life and I WILL NOT .... Hear otherwise.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05230 seconds with 10 queries