View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 09:34 AM   #10
rocnrik
Playmaker

Re: WFT vs Bills Pregame Thread

It surprises me that with the football knowledge some of you have that barring a major upset you would think WFT has a chance in this game …Go back and read the game day comments of last week.. some calling Taylor “garbage”.. some like me saying this team won’t win 5 games playing like this .. some saying it’s the worse D in league , horrible Playcalling.. etc etc , now we are supposed to roll into Buffalo and win? …I dont see this as a win .. im just hoping to keep it close .. don’t agree ? Well wait until game starts and start reading the comments on here …😀😀.
Maybe i am wrong and would love to see the upset.. but the first pick TH throws he will be blasted .. if Young doesn’t get Sacks same ..I guess the culture has eroded any confidence at all in our view if this team especially when we get down .. Look at Taylor’s last three starts ( broke all time record in NFL ) .. yet some say he isn’t legit .. go back and read your own words ..if what the majority of you are saying is true .. this team has NO chance .. I know it’s the emotions of the game day thread .. heated comments etc .. that’s all fine but I tend to believe that what we see on the field us what we got .. and so far we don’t have much .. hopefully it gets figured out or it’s ..

Buffalo. 56
Wft. 21
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04388 seconds with 10 queries