Thread: Ron Rivera
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 10:30 AM   #21
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
...he got this team on track when he got here after the Bruce Allen years.....and he has done as much as he can do....and maybe it's time for someone else to come in and pick up where Ron left off.....I've gotten to this point with Ron.
What you said here is nearly exactly how I fell about Ron. He's had so very much to overcome here that just being able to separate the football side from the rest of this toxic and inept organization has been a meaningful contribution to the team. That much needs to continue and be built upon by whomever leads the football side in the future.

Like you, I think Ron has done as much as he can because he and his coordinators clearly can't keep up with the modern brand of NFL football. So, to move forward from here, we need a coach who can thrive in the 21st Century NFL football environment.

The greatest inhibitor to this happening is, as we all know, the person at the top of this organization. I think that he is more likely to tear down what Ron has done rather than to hire a person who can move the work forward from this point.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05204 seconds with 10 queries