View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 03:14 PM   #3
Warthog
The Starter

Re: NFC East Teams Rosters vs the Skins

We have a lot of "potential" at WR and TE but its whether guys match that potential AND stay healthy. I think we'll see some guys like Quinn move up to be very good but we have let a lot of WR talent walk out the door with 1000 yd players like Crowley, Jackson and Garcon all go and we're still playing guys like Doctson...

I think the big issue with the 'skins is the QB position. As far as Haskins goes, he either starts right away, starts after 5 games or so, or waits out the season and probably gets a new coach and offense next year. If Haskins starts right away, then you will see some occasional great plays mixed with rookie buffoonery. If he waits to start until the fifth game it is because we probably LOST most of the first games and the story of the rookie QB moves on as stated before. If he sits for the whole season, then we are putting it all on Case Keenum, who has not demonstrated an ability to win on any other team.

The Eagles are the team to beat. I personally think the Cowboys are overrated and we are better than the Giants because of our defense and DL.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04490 seconds with 10 queries