NFC South: New Orleans 13-3
NFC West: Rams 12-4

Wildcards: Bears (10-6) , Seattle (9-7)

AFC East: New England 12-4
AFC North: Pittsburgh 11-5
AFC South: Houston 10-6
AFC West: Chiefs 12-4

Wildcards: Browns (9-7), JETS (9-7)

SB: KC , NO = Brees gets #2 and cements his legacy as a top 5 QB of all time.

Surprise teams = NFC - Redskins (9-7) Case has a better year than people think and the Defense is good, just not enough to make the playoffs.

Tampa (Look out for this offense)

AFC = Colts - People are writing them off but I still like this team and talent. They could easily make the playoffs again.

Jets (Playoff bound)

NFC Disappointment = Dallas - Finishes 9-7 but many believe they can make a SB run this season. I think the Offense will stay about the same as usual and it won't be enough to make the playoffs. Great Defense tho.

AFC = Chargers - Losing Derwin James is a MASSIVE blow, and I don't think the offense has enough firepower to win 10 games.

MVP = Russell Wilson after he carries an average Seattle team back to the playoffs.

DPOY = Aaron Donald again (best player in the world)

OPOY = Le'veon Bell - He will lead the Jets to a surprising WC birth and top 2000 total yards.

COY = Frank Reich for having a winning record after Luck retires 2 weeks before the season.

First coach fired = Jason Garrett after the season is over and they miss the playoffs.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04941 seconds with 10 queries