Thread: Wizards
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by itvnetop View Post
DC sports makes me cautiously optimistic all the way around haha. Can the Caps deliver in the playoffs after a dominating regular season?

Looks like Love is out six weeks after minor knee surgery. With the way the Cavs have been playing, it's not out of the question that they'd lose their top seed. Additionally, how much time will they need to get that chemistry back before the playoffs?
Yup, exactly. I'm sitting here reading RMNB and checking the post game recaps for the Caps and it seems like deja-vu all over again. They could score more goals than the Oilers with Gretzky and I still wouldn't be impressed until they handle their business in the postseason. But we can save that discussion for the Caps thread, I'm happy to see the Wizards get a little attention here.

As for the Cavs, I wish I had been able to catch that game a couple weeks ago. I was following the gamecenter religiously in the 4th, I can't believe the Wizards let Lebron make that shot at the end. I agree that with Love out for 6 weeks there is a shot they lose the top seed, but will it matter in the end? I hate LBJ but you gotta respect the talent and his ability to dominate a game when it matters. I'm not sure we'll ever see the Wizards win a series against LBJ as long as he's playing.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04245 seconds with 10 queries