Old 08-29-2020, 01:19 AM   #34
Warthog
The Starter

Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
You know what ? I hope you're right.

Agree with the rest of your post.

(The sign part is not 100% accurate though, you're allowed to have signs at FedEx, I brought one, they just check what it says before letting you in... kinda the same I guess).

Thanks for updating me on the sign issue at FEDEX. Are they just checking for cursing when they check it? Or any anti-Snyder blather?

Hell, I carried signs with my daughter to the Lincoln (called “the Linc”) Stadium for a Redskins-Eagles game, and thought I might be murdered by drunk fans there. But the funny thing was, the Redskins won and my picture (with the signs) made it into the WaPo. . I also had a Captain Chaos sign and got to meet Chris Coolie’s wife (she was a very nice person but did have a body guard - smart) who was sitting nearby. Kind of a cool day, overall!

So it really irked me when I heard there was no signage in FEDEX. Glad to hear I was wrong about that. Snyder moves up one millimeter from his current status as a bottom-sucking, tin-plated dictator. “Don’t the look at my eyes”. YGBSM!!

Unless the VAST MAJORITY of the allegations in WaPo articles are proved to be rubbish, I just don’t see him ever getting a new stadium. No politician, in either party, will touch him or help him with a 20’ pole. If the legal investigation finds out that much of the charges are true, I just don’t see how the NFL can let it slide. I still think his forced departure will be quietly done, with him making a $ billion or two to assuage his tears at losing his team. But more stories will keep coming out until the NFL does something, at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk free

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.09314 seconds with 10 queries