View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 10:05 AM   #49
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fantasy Football 2015 Thread

Welp, playoffs started last weekend in my pay league and I had a bye. So of course my RBs all got injured last week: Rawls (out for the year and I have Lynch injured on the bench), Jonathan Stewart on Carolina sprained his knee and Riverboat Ron said they are going to be careful with him and Todd Gurley banged his knee.

Looks like Gurley is gonna be all right...and of course im getting screwed by an early turn around on Thursday night (fuck you goodell)

OK...Stewart is probably gonna be out or his workload will be limited. I need a waiver wire baller:

Give me some insight people:

Denard Robinson Jacksonville vs Falcons. Yeldon probably out or limited

Bryce Brown vs Cleveland. Probably gonna start for Seattle, but hasn't played a snap this year.

Matt Jones vs Buffalo. We know the dumpster fire our running game can be, but Buffalo has been giving up on the ground lately.

Bolden NE...I hate New England running back because of the inconsistencies, but folks are saying he will get the start vs Tennessee who is decent against the run. Plus that dude White will probably split time.

How would you rank these fools?...my Waiver position is 6, but I got some dumbass friends who aren't in the playoffs that wont be active in the process.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.09880 seconds with 10 queries