View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #51
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Offseason starts now: A Redskins players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So I don't know about spending top money on offense. I think actually about divesting in money spent at TE...cut VD and trading Reed...both doable and competent moves. I don't think you spend big at WR or TE. I think there are capable LG for decent money coming on the market. Quinton Spain is one...there is another from Denver I believe....and you have some guys, role players like our old friend Tom Compton who can come in and provide depth in the Interior. I would bring in a blocking TE, pair with Sprinkle and our awesome blocking young white TE (forget name). WR...I would draft someone with a top four round pick and bring in another Vet on a 1, 2 year deal that doesn't break the bank. Id give Crowder a peak, let him test the market, but could bring him back on a cheap deal.

RB...Incentive laden, 1 year deal to AP as a back up role. If he says no... per Kevin Sheehan suggestion...and this has my blessing, get the back up RB Mike Davis from Seattle...shouldn't be expensive. Id role with CT again just because last year of deal and cutting doesn't help the cap much.

I think TE and WR are as important as LG now. It's a pass first league and you have to have guys that create space and get open. That is what killed us this season, I think u have to bring Crowder back and hope they can find a top WR in the Draft or go out and sign one but that list is not long. Fitz is 36, he is most likely going to a SB contender.

Then you have these guys.

Cobb - 29 YO
Tate - 31 YO
Moncrief - 26 YO
John Brown - 29 YO

That list is horrible.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.69873 seconds with 10 queries